Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alfff

Signature Request Thread

586 posts in this topic

erm..

my aim was monitored by my ISP and they thought i was making a threat and reported it to police (when really i was joking & other person knew that too.)

so now i cant use any IM services.

just email it to me

AMPayne@mail.com

erm..

my aim was monitored by my ISP and they thought i was making a threat and reported it to police (when really i was joking & other person knew that too.)

so now i cant use any IM services.

just email it to me

AMPayne@mail.com

wtf? really... that sucks.... how does that happen? \= security these days....

wtf? really... that sucks.... how does that happen? \= security these days....

idk.

i came home one day and my dad had a sheet with almost all of my packet with almost all of my aim conversations ok it from the few weeks before. he told me that he recieved a call from the police and they told him what was going on.

really i was not threatening anyone it was just a cruel joke and the other guy i said it too knew i was joking and didnt really care..

so now i cant really use an instant messenger without being monitered.

idk.

i came home one day and my dad had a sheet with almost all of my packet with almost all of my aim conversations ok it from the few weeks before. he told me that he recieved a call from the police and they told him what was going on.

really i was not threatening anyone it was just a cruel joke and the other guy i said it too knew i was joking and didnt really care..

so now i cant really use an instant messenger without being monitered.

yeah that's why you have to watch out on things you joke about..

lol heres the one i just redid :

zericopy.jpg

Size: GSC Standard

General Style: cartoonish?

Specific Images: Gundam lol I'm a big anime otaku

Color Scheme: glowstrinking patterns?

Text: 'JobbieSKA"

Hey Alfff dude you are so awesome just full of awesomeness, lol I just watch kung fu panda so yeah that saying is stuck in my vocab.

are you still making sigs?

Oh btw I'm jobbie ska nice to meet yeah alfff.

could we talk? my ym is jobbieboy_757_citi@yahoo.com.ph don't forget the .ph

thanks bruh contact me soon.

IMG20641-1214506176.jpg

Size: GSC Standard (500 x 135)

General Style: Anything you like nothing specific

Specific Images:Any e90 you like....e90 being the New 3series 4 doors BMW

Color Scheme: Anything you like nothing specific

Text: MyE90

And I was wondering if it's possible, maybe like a avatar that matches the signature.

Thanks In Advance

(I made one it sucked lol)

Oh and forgot to say the signatures you are making are GREAT

nice work keep it up

Sorry for the people I havent made sigs for yet. I got a new computer and havent gotten to get photoshop on it yet. So I'll get back to making sigs when i get photoshop and stuff =)

JobbieSKA's is amazing..

O..O

Hey everyone well, I got photoshop on my new computer finally and I can finally get back into the swing of things. If you want a sig just post up the info.

General Style: Something like this ..go crazy. haha

Specific Images: id look to see a silhouette of headphones behind the radio antennas..anything that fits that 'hiphop' or 'music' style.

Color Scheme: green..black..and one more color that goes good with it. idk what. lol

Text: LISTEN, Baesick, and GS.C .. I want 'listen' to be bold and bigger than baesick and gs.c, and in a more..script or cursive font?..idk the exact description..

take your time..and thanks a lot!

keep up the good work ^^

holy crap alfff, amazing work.

whenever you have some time...

size: GSC standard

general style: sorry to make it dificult on you... but really hectic abstract on one side, and more calm and relaxed on the other side with a few spirals in it.

specific images: cant think of anything really... if there has to be something maybe like the silhouette of the side of a head with a mohawk and a gas mask (not like full face, but the kind you would wear if you were spray painting) or something... wow... that turned out oddly specific... anyways dont feel limited to it, if you think something else would look good there, go with it. Im not really picky with this part.

color scheme: dark green and dark blue, with some black

text: Swivel in as close to a graffiti-ish style or tagging as possible, then in small letters across the bottom "those who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those who are doing it"

I cant wait to see it, but still take your time... no rush (ha ha, I love contradicting myself)

General Style: Something like this ..go crazy. haha

Specific Images: id look to see a silhouette of headphones behind the radio antennas..anything that fits that 'hiphop' or 'music' style.

Color Scheme: green..black..and one more color that goes good with it. idk what. lol

Text: LISTEN, Baesick, and GS.C .. I want 'listen' to be bold and bigger than baesick and gs.c, and in a more..script or cursive font?..idk the exact description..

take your time..and thanks a lot!

keep up the good work ^^

They can be edited to your likings.

IMG20641-1219768827.jpg

IMG20641-1219768883.jpg

They can be edited to your likings.

IMG20641-1219768827.jpg

IMG20641-1219768883.jpg

as I told you on AIM...AWESOME. Both of them are sick!

I'm gonna use the first one..and the second one somewhere else. haha

Size: Standard GSC Size

General Style: umm regular? lol iono what to say

Specific Images: http://feni-x.deviantart.com/art/soul-of-m...hoenix-63579705

Color Scheme: branch off image

Text: "Geno" in the top right "Embrace Simplicity" in small letters in the bottom right

And anything thing else you thing I might need to know to make your signature.

If you could just take my image and put in some text and kinda fade it so it looks like its original just add Embrace Simplicity to it on the bottom left or bottom right of the image.

I got another idea since I've had that sig for like a year now...

Size: General Size

General Style: Branch of Image

Specific Images: http://ethernity.deviantart.com/art/Invocation-30241624

Color Scheme: Branch of Image

Text: "Geno" in the top right, "Embrace Simplicity" in bottom left

Try to crop the head and part of the body off of the image if you could leaving some room for the name and text. :) Or just work your magic. what you've done so far is pretty amazing you'll figure out something.

holy crap alfff, amazing work.

whenever you have some time...

size: GSC standard

general style: sorry to make it dificult on you... but really hectic abstract on one side, and more calm and relaxed on the other side with a few spirals in it.

specific images: cant think of anything really... if there has to be something maybe like the silhouette of the side of a head with a mohawk and a gas mask (not like full face, but the kind you would wear if you were spray painting) or something... wow... that turned out oddly specific... anyways dont feel limited to it, if you think something else would look good there, go with it. Im not really picky with this part.

color scheme: dark green and dark blue, with some black

text: Swivel in as close to a graffiti-ish style or tagging as possible, then in small letters across the bottom "those who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those who are doing it"

I cant wait to see it, but still take your time... no rush (ha ha, I love contradicting myself)

You into graff swivel?

If you dont like this I can change it.

IMG20641-1219776209.jpg

You into graff swivel?

If you dont like this I can change it.

IMG20641-1219776209.jpg

looks awesome so far, if its not too much to ask, could I get a little bit more going on in the background on the right hand side and turn the mohawk blond??? =)

not so much in to spraying up walls over night, but I like designing stuff for friends who do. Im just better with a pencil and paper than I am with a can of spray paint and a wall.

looks awesome so far, if its not too much to ask, could I get a little bit more going on in the background on the right hand side and turn the mohawk blond??? =)

not so much in to spraying up walls over night, but I like designing stuff for friends who do. Im just better with a pencil and paper than I am with a can of spray paint and a wall.

Yeah same with the outlook on painting Its all really fascinating and all that though. Cool stuff.

Is this ok?

IMG20641-1219858739.jpg

Size: Standard GSC Size

General Style: umm regular? lol iono what to say

Specific Images: http://feni-x.deviantart.com/art/soul-of-m...hoenix-63579705

Color Scheme: branch off image

Text: "Geno" in the top right "Embrace Simplicity" in small letters in the bottom right

And anything thing else you thing I might need to know to make your signature.

If you could just take my image and put in some text and kinda fade it so it looks like its original just add Embrace Simplicity to it on the bottom left or bottom right of the image.

I got another idea since I've had that sig for like a year now...

Size: General Size

General Style: Branch of Image

Specific Images: http://ethernity.deviantart.com/art/Invocation-30241624

Color Scheme: Branch of Image

Text: "Geno" in the top right, "Embrace Simplicity" in bottom left

Try to crop the head and part of the body off of the image if you could leaving some room for the name and text. :) Or just work your magic. what you've done so far is pretty amazing you'll figure out something.

Im not sure theres much for me to do with this, just kind of sounds like a crop and text job.