Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Glo-Wrom

Behind the back

6 posts in this topic

Well I have been glowstinging for 4 months I have lots af wrap combos and most of the basics LOL but now i want to do behind the back weave and all that goodness i can do a few wraps behind the back but i want to do more can anyone help me out or show me some tutorials thanks

The key to getting behind tghe back combos down is simple:

Practice, Practice, and more practice.

getting combos down behind the back is similar to glowsticking in front with your eyes closed; get the moves down, repeat them as much as you can, and then they will come to you easily.

Keep in mind that almost anything you can do in front of you, you can do in back of you, with limits only being your flexibility.

Good luck and PLUR honey.

Another piece of advice, be ready to flex yourself =P. Going behind the back is very stressfull on the arms, but, like posted, practice practice practice. Eventually, your arms will be use to all the stretching. Keep it up.

stretching will be one of the more important thing when going BTB... such as once you get to the point where your learning the BTB Fountain, you'll need to reach across your body but behind your back... but for wraps try leaning forward a bit... it'll help you out... and keep on practicing because your arms will get used to it and eventually you'll be getting those combos/moves down in no time...

use the movements you would normally use infront and put them behind ur back. although this may sound harder than it looks.