nmestar99

A short guide to purchasing from ExtremeGlow

96 posts in this topic

Has anyone compared the GloWarehouse.com sticks to the ones recommended on here? I want to pick up some colorbrights and cyalumes, but I saw that GloWarehouse has official GS.C bundles.

Also are there any good LED sticks to purchase or am I better off just buying a ton / making my own?

Check out the glowstick thread. They talk more about the different places to buy sticks and what sticks work best

Glowsticks

I didn't really like the GloWarehouse bundle. They messed up my order and didn't send me any ultras and when I did get them they were pretty weak.

Edited by glowspazz

I really havent bought any glowsticks online, but i was hopeing to buy some ultras in a large bundle...

any website / brand that somone can reccomend to me?

I really havent bought any glowsticks online, but i was hopeing to buy some ultras in a large bundle...

any website / brand that somone can reccomend to me?

extremeglow.com Go for th GL. All the ultra GL's are cool except the white ones.

nicee guide, i still have to get a credit card before i have the chance to order them... should really get that done

Also, isnt the theory behind the plur-bat a contradiction of plur itself?

Welcome to rave culture being misinterpreted and bastardized by people looking to make money. :(

PS: Is this guide still accurate? It hasn't been updated in a while, so naturally I was wondering if the information has changed at all. Thanks so much for writing this.

Guest JerrodEG

Hey! Thanks sooo much for the input and breakdown of our glow stick products.

Cyalume Ultra 5-minute Orange (6HO5) - Sadly these are no longer the brightest sticks available...long story short they changed the formula on these recently and they are about the same level as the 30-minute high intensities. They are good still but not the same anymore.

From what I'm reading the Industrial whites don't stay bright for very long. Is this the only good option for a white color, or are there better alternatives?

I just bought a pack of 60 assorted GL ultras and they are total pants. No brigther, possibly dimmer than the 12 hour ones I normally get.

I paid $50 dollars shipping to get them to the uk, waited 3 weeks, and now I'm totally gutted.

Can anyone tell me what the absolute best sticks are.

p.s I am not criticising extreme glow - they just sell the products. Their service was great.

I just bought a pack of 60 assorted GL ultras and they are total pants. No brigther, possibly dimmer than the 12 hour ones I normally get.

I paid $50 dollars shipping to get them to the uk, waited 3 weeks, and now I'm totally gutted.

Can anyone tell me what the absolute best sticks are.

p.s I am not criticising extreme glow - they just sell the products. Their service was great.

Wannabe - they might have messed up your order. Send them an email, and explain your situation. They will probably either refund your purchase, or give you credit towards another order.

The GL ultras are the best "high intensity" sticks.

I've opened up the box and there are 2 black bags. Both bags say 6" GL ultras (5 min). On the back of the bags is says OmniGLOW.

I've tried all the colours and they are exactly what I asked for.

Recently I got some high intensity ones from a uk supplier, and they were twice as bright at these. They only came in yellow and orange, though, and still didn't look as good as what I see on most youtube videos.

Guess who's an idiot?.....meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I cracked open a yellow tonight and compared to a yellow high intensity i get here in the uk. The one from extreme glow was brighter and lasted longer.

I am so sorry. It must be because I was in my flat and I didn't seem as bright. Plus I haven't cracked glow sticks in over a month because I've injured my lower back a litte.

Sowwwwwwwwyyyyyyyy :sm_sleep:

Just for everyone's info - I just heard from Max @ extremeglow that Cyalume are now exclusively hex-barrel :-/

Well my box of 80x revolutions just arrived at my door here in Essex, UK via Fedex, just about spot on 48 hours from me placing the order.

That's pretty damn quick I have to say! Will probably test a few of them out this weekend \o/

Nice!

Well my box of 80x revolutions just arrived at my door here in Essex, UK via Fedex, just about spot on 48 hours from me placing the order.

That's pretty damn quick I have to say! Will probably test a few of them out this weekend \o/

hey jerrod are you still active? lol

I got an email from you guys the other day,
asking if i was gonna order a large amount of ultras soon
(the email even mentioned how I annually order large amounts from yall)
and i thought it was one of the coolest things that a business has ever done (shows yall really care)

Me and a handful of other members would be interested in pitching a few LED designs to yall
if you think you guys could make 'em (that would be the coolest shit ever!!)

They doesn't look like they have anywhere to attach strings to. I have never bought from this site before.

On 5/31/2018 at 8:19 AM, mattaccelm said:

Anyone use "Northern Lights" glow products? 
I was looking at this bundle: 

http://glow-sticks.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=123

15" glow stick?!?!! 

They say it's the biggest on the market. I wonder if that's true?

Looks like it might be worth trying out.