Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Azzie

Super Spring Break Meetup 08

96 posts in this topic

WOW... that's a heap of ppl! it is THAT huge that you guys had to cramp in to get in a pic with that leaving some cut off, blocked heads and all.. =D

Natalie can call me watever she wants :biggrin2:

gotta rely on danny for footages and pictures, just like what he does with the SoCal meets :P

so is it offical that cleric is editing? :)

i don't know.. if cleric's the one editing it's gonna take 5 months to release ;D haha kidding (don't kill me >_<)

lol natalie are you calling some of us blockheads? :P

Natalie can call me watever she wants :biggrin2:

:rofl: hehehehe =D

lol easy.. blockED heads from the picture maybe, but certainly NOT blockheads ;)

All these pictures and such make me hate myself more for having to miss this, it also makes me a lot more excited for next years that I will be able to make. :D

I just have to say after watching the footage, DAMN! Im so inspired to just get up and glowstick right now at 3 am in the morning! It was extreamly inspirational! ^^

just wanted to leave a quick thanks to every1 at the meet up for such a warm welcome!! i had a great time and it definitly was the highlight of my 5 day bday weekend ;)

there were alot of ppl almost lost to those windows.

Let me rephrase then, Gary.

Entrancing, were you that hot girl that was practically hanging out the window and applying the body paint to yourself?

I can't wait to see the official meetup vid :)

I wish I could have joined in with the fun :P

i love body paint <3333 hahahaha yessss i was that girl! hi knives!!!!!!!! thanx for teachn me freehand along wit cleric for the first time eveerrrrrr! u guys rock.

hey logic, union?! i grew up there...... do i know u?

i love body paint <3333 hahahaha yessss i was that girl! hi knives!!!!!!!! thanx for teachn me freehand along wit cleric for the first time eveerrrrrr! u guys rock.

hey logic, union?! i grew up there...... do i know u?

nopez, from old bridge only in union for school.... lol i have friends from union high you might know though lol... and hola as well.

Welcome to the boards entrancing!

union high.. yikes... well its one or the other they either hate me or love me! hahaha

thanx for the welcome ppl!!