Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Azzie

Super Spring Break Meetup 08

96 posts in this topic

yea we took 2 dif group pix at dif times so i think more ppl got in the last set

K Im finally caught up with things, Ill have pics out within the next 24 hours all zipped for download.

I have a lot of pics of the NOVA peeps on my face book.

Facebook: Anastasia Giselle

I dun have a facebook!

( TRENDS R 4 SUCKAS. )

:biggrin2: YES THATS WHAT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR!

thanks D86

I had to skim through the hour long footage for obvious reasons being it's an HOUR LONG, but it was good, I can hardly wait to see all of the edited footage.

Good luck to whoever has to edit it all down. It was a good enough watch at an hour long, I can only imagine how hard it's going to be to get it down to any reasonable length.

Ohh jeez I strung pretty poorly that day. I assure you Im a decent bit better now =]

Raw footage will be up till the end of this month, then its gone, get it while its hot ;)

Before he drops it like its hot! OHHHHHHHHHHHH! You just got served?!?!

Hmm yesterday when I downloaded the raw footage i was able to skip through parts of the video. now i cant. it either doesnt play or doesnt let me skip through footage at all

Hmm yesterday when I downloaded the raw footage i was able to skip through parts of the video. now i cant. it either doesnt play or doesnt let me skip through footage at all

Do you guys have footage from the club? I had to leave early and didn't get to see that. Also, does anyone have cleric's set? I saw him do something interesting I would like to see again.

i think we have enough sneek peeks of the SSBMU..

we should all just wait for the offical Video..

Do you guys have footage from the club? I had to leave early and didn't get to see that. Also, does anyone have cleric's set? I saw him do something interesting I would like to see again.

i have cleric's set ;D

but if cleric does decide to edit the full video then i should give it to him and you guys have to wait for it ;)

Alfff if your using a mac, it might take some time for it to load up...WMV loads up slow on my mac since its windows format....Plus its a Huge fucking video lmao, so when you load it, wait a second for it to pop up....

WOW... that's a heap of ppl! it is THAT huge that you guys had to cramp in to get in a pic with that leaving some cut off, blocked heads and all.. =D