Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

melvenorc12

Show Your Glowsticks

71 posts in this topic

mmmm shexy order.

soo if you scroll up and see all those Glowsticks i got from GP... yeah i ended cracking them all or selling them in that 3 day festival. i know i did close to 25 shows over the 3 days...

cracking sticks in a superfluous fashion. thats how i role baby

sticks002.jpg

sticks001.jpg

new order from gp and eg =]

be sure to keep an eye on your sticks, I might end up stealing them ;) j/king...

nice set though... you should come out to the meetup!

nice =o how much did you sell them for ;)

12 hours i did 1 for 2 dollars and 2 for 4

5 min ultras i did 1 for 3 dollars and 2 for 5.

i did it mainly just for food money since i didnt bring ANY spending money :X

people have never seen a 5 min ultra before its weird. their eyes were like O.O

12 hours i did 1 for 2 dollars and 2 for 4

5 min ultras i did 1 for 3 dollars and 2 for 5.

i did it mainly just for food money since i didnt bring ANY spending money :X

people have never seen a 5 min ultra before its weird. their eyes were like O.O

rofl

i was thinking about buying way more of http://glowproducts.com/specials/#app=specialprod_GS006US [.25/stick 45 min red] then i need and selling them like 2 sticks for a dollar somewhere. maybe 2 sticks for 2 dollars or something. either way i make double or more.

You guys are crazy. I don't think I've ever had any glowsticks stocked up. Just buy em the day I feel like cracking some.

Ya know, after looking through this thread It makes me sad that I've never actually bought a quantity of glowsticks! I'll buy a few pairs from wal-mart when I really feel like sticking, but other than that I just do poi all the time!

:(

Ya know, after looking through this thread It makes me sad that I've never actually bought a quantity of glowsticks! I'll buy a few pairs from wal-mart when I really feel like sticking, but other than that I just do poi all the time!

Its understandable, because some people cant order online due to locations or lack of a debit/credit card.

If you really want to order online, you can just save up your cash and go to a store for a money order. alot of sites take those.

In the end, its actually cheaper to buy in bulk than buy them individually. One thing is that its hard not cracking them all in one day!!

oh the glowness of it all

HPIM0552.jpg

i have a feeling that this is just the tip of an iceberg

well they sell ebay cards in some stores, like at some food -4- less

me and that huge rack of sticks need to spend some quality time alone ^_~

the most sticks ive ever had at once was around 120... and thats currently XD

this summer i saved up all my sticks and when i moved out of my appartment i counted them and threw them out... from march 2008 - october 2008 i managed to burn 878 glowsticks XD

not all of them were saved, im estimating around 70-100 more were just thrown out or taken home by visitors or left in trash cans at raves.