Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

melvenorc12

Show Your Glowsticks

71 posts in this topic

A lot of members like to show off their glowsticks after they buy them by posting pictures. Well, here's the place to do it!

I'll start off with my monster order of 555 aqua 30 minute sticks from Glowproducts.com that I got for 15 cents each because of a sale that wasn't advertised very hard =]. Ugly pictures, and crappy sticks, but meh.

sticks004.jpg

sticks011.jpg

sticks008.jpg

And now for some better old pictures:

glowstickingyeah.jpg

ultras2.jpg

Now show us some of your pictures! =P

brian you silly goose xD where do all these sticks go when you don't release any footage xD people kill other people for those xD

I really need to start buying in mass amounts. I'm still buying a couple at Party City every day coming home from school XD. Any suggestions on where/what to buy online?

brian you silly goose xD where do all these sticks go when you don't release any footage xD people kill other people for those xD

Me and other glowstickers cracked them lol. I think I still have a couple hundred though. I still don't like them lol. I made an order on EG today, I can't wait for them to come =D! Finally, good old cyalume HIs.

I really need to start buying in mass amounts. I'm still buying a couple at Party City every day coming home from school XD. Any suggestions on where/what to buy online?

Hmm, I suggest going to extremeglow.com if your looking for best quality. If your looking for best price, then go to glowproducts.com.

My collection! :biggrin2:

6-2.jpg

My deads lol

1.jpg

7.jpg

2-1.jpg

My remaining ultras lol.. nooooo only 8 left!

3-1.jpg

Remainging greens

4-1.jpg

Remaining blues

5-1.jpg

MINE! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

HPIM2971.jpg

well just got my order in and I have 40 Ultras 10 regulars... Ultra coours are Yellow, Pink, Orange and Purple and the regulars are Purple! 10 of each! Untitled_0001.jpg

lol, I like how randomly in your collection you have a box of matches XD.

Cool shelf you got there though. Are those some X-Light Led Sticks I spy?

yeah those matches were a little handy on not keeping the divider go allover the place ;P those babies would've died you know. and yes sir those are indeed x-lights with my home made cases ;3

this my practice supply!! but just ordered 300 ultras (aquas, orange and green)

IMG_1145.jpg

IMG_1149.jpg

the red ones are 30 min and i cracked them 1 hour before i took the pics!! i love them!!

I like 30 minute red, its definitely the best red stick out there, considering how low quality every other red stick is. More people needa use the 30 minute cyalumes on extremeglow like they used to :).

I buy as i need really because the store is madd close to me, but heres like 2 pics of previous stick caches

n54708264_30881569_1660.jpg

IMGP0285.jpg

n54708264_30620891_697.jpg

New order :inlove:

:arrow: 20 30-minute HI whites

:arrow: 16 5-minute ultra oranges

:arrow: 30 5-minute HI green's

:arrow: 30 8-hour Industrial Blues.

Now all I need to do is order some 5-minute aquas.

newstickorder010.jpg

newstickorder001.jpg

newstickorder007.jpg

You guys must e rich to get all that. Im allways looking at the GP clearance page.

Those sticks just don't cut it for me =]. Even though my first pictures in this thread are all from that page lol.

brian you buy glowsticks like every week or something? crazy kids.

just bought 7 packs of aquas ultras and 3 packs of orange ultras (cyalume) to joing my collection EG, and also planning on buying some purples from GP, does anybody recommend GP for purple color stix (intensity is an issue)

Those sticks just don't cut it for me =]. Even though my first pictures in this thread are all from that page lol.

come to the east coast =3 where we always crack sticks every 2 seconds ^_^ xD

thats not true :P i use 2 sticks a night. everynight. thats not alot :)