Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raver Girl

Calling all Ladies!!!

375 posts in this topic

DEADLINE SET.

TEASER!

JULY 31st!!

I'm trying to widen my variety of girls here.

I took a lot of footage at EDC, I got a lot of footage of people from older meet ups as well.... muhahah you girls will be famous.

Christine (missmow), I dunno if your reading this, but I have freehand footage of you that I'm probably gonna throw in as well.

this will definately broaden my list.

Plus all my secret stealing from Patrick... and other people my clips have gotten much much bigger!!!

Let me list who I have now. With all the stealing... lol.

-Ravergirl

-AudryLeigh

-Lira

-Winaer

-Natalie

-Shelly

-MissMow

-Danika

-Heeyoun

-Raverbebe

-Pickley

but even if your name is on this list, the footage is either random footage from EDC or OLD footage of you. If you want something newer please send me clips.

You can upload them to MEGAUPLOAD.COM or MEDIAFIRE.COM and PM me the link!

I'm extending this until the end of the month

ALL SUBMISSIONS DUE JULY 31st!!! (mostly cause I really want footage of Lana, Flora, Secretsofmanna, Danika, nocomment, eHb, Natalie and Pickley)

but I want to get started now. I'll probably make intros and make a teaser.

Alright Girls, Lets prove them boys wrong, and show the wrath of the WOMEN on GS.C!

Not too many ladies like to show solo videos, but now is your chance to shine!

I really wanna push this art and I really want to show that EVERYONE can love it, dance it, and be awesome at it! :)

So after reading the "hot ladies of gs.c thread"

I am INSPIRED! I do have some footage of people that they might not realize but now I got a full on project planned!

Ladies of the Night: Glowsticking.com GIRLS, COMPILATION!!

Now we shall stand strong.

I have a feeling though, a lot of you ladies are gonna be bashful of the camera so don't worry I'm gonna give you time to practice. I suspect a lot of the girls I want in the video I might just see @ an EDC pre-meet up, and will probably be able to get footage there on my big camera.

But for all those who can't make EDC, I still would like footage.

You can be in your room, you can be at a party, you can be in your backyard, ANYWHERE IS FINE!

I wanna see the ladies of gs.c really be a part of the community in a way dreamt by the boys, in a VIDEO!! (I know what your thinking you guys...not that kind of video... dirty boys, shame on you)

But girls, If you want to send me some clips and want girl critiques from me personally I'll be glad to help you out, give you some inspiration, video tips, even meet up with the locals to film some things!!

AIM: Raverkrispy

be a part of the community girls, lets show them boys what we are all about!!

I really want to see how this can turn out. I got music already in my mind, and I go a bunch of ideas for it already.

GO GIRLS!!!

-RG

Omg, RG! That's not fair! Why can't we make a video together?! I can cut off my beard and mustache, dress up all pretty-like for you AND put on make-up and a wig. .

We can make this work, baby!!!!

-Streaming tears of rejection.-

Hah, I'm kidding. . . ( not really. <.<; )

If we (guys) made a video, the person compiling it will never finish.

I look forward to this video, RG =)

I'm glad to see you got this going RG. I can't wait for the results.

Thanks for making a thread to finally MAKE THIS HAPPEN! It's been discussed forever, but no one has taken action. =) I appreciate it, RG!

I promise I will try my best to find a way to get some footage of me...hehe, maybe at Spring meetup in a few days? =D

hey RG! i have some vids! :) let me know if you want to use any of them....

www.youtube.com/mnravelovechick

still kinda new at this...

I hopefully should have some footage after our 4/20 meetup

yes!! Awesome girls!

Send me footage over AIM.

Raverkrispy

if not PM links from Mega upload or anything you use.

-RG

Not sure if you realize it, but the guy you argued with in the comments of your "talent show" video is the owner and operator of this site, Cynicdave. The very values you argued over are the ideals that most members here, especially long term ones, hold very close to their hearts. You won't find much sympathy or compassion when it comes to some of the topics you argued and I'd honestly recommend against using any of your videos in a GS.C compilation simply because of those comments.

So what has Dave done for the "scene"? How about founding this site, helping to spread the art of glowsticking and the love for it for the past 6 years?

I really recommend you make it over to the "Culture" section of this site and read up about some of the history and culture as it pertains to glowsticking and raving which, incidentally, are not even close to the same thing.

If anyone wants to see what I'm talking about, read the comments under this video - as well as the video content itself:

Best of luck on the project, RG - I have faith that, with you at the controls, it'll turn out to be something amazing.

Cheers make it happen rg =)

so far I'm getting good responses from my PM's.

C'mon girls practice!!

-RG

is there a due date for this? ill see what i can come up with... but if not feel free to use any old footage of me =]

this should be interesting...

<---can't wait to see it ;)

Unfortunately I can only do traces, no bending down or tossing for me....doctor's orders. :(

Azzie's tracing vid...will be made and sent to the one they call ravergirl....

Unfortunately I can only do traces, no bending down or tossing for me....doctor's orders. :(

Azzie's tracing vid...will be made and sent to the one they call ravergirl....

omg sounds serious, u ok? what happen to ya

Fell and hit my back and never took care of it even though it hurt alot..so now I have chronic back pain...that I'm trying to work through.

uhmm, i saw every last one of your vids and me thinks you have a lot of talent, but do you represent 4 what we stand for?

this would be something for dave or any of the staff members to decide, me thinks, if im wrong and everything is settled then please take my apologies 4 being so stupid!!!

uhmm, i saw every last one of your vids and me thinks you have a lot of talent, but do you represent 4 what we stand for?

this would be something for dave or any of the staff members to decide, me thinks, if im wrong and everything is settled then please take my apologies 4 being so stupid!!!

I agree. I think that she (mnraverchick) should check out the articles section because it looks to me as if she just does it for attention. Just my opinion though.

So here's the plan. I'll put on a dress and a wig and spin some fire poi. You'll never know it's me, I'll submit it as an anonymous ugly girl.

Lol j/k, I can't wait to see the vid I'm sure it'll be fantastic!

hahahaha lmao, now thats a sight to see, come on girls this should be epic all :girlpower: , imagine how excited we are to see this vid that photon wants in!!

i hope the best for this project RG!!

Hmmm do I count as a women? I mean I am fem enough aren't I?!

<3 this Idea I think it's a really awsome thing to do to encourage more female glowsticks to post and to inspire em! Gogo ladies! :D

This will be more successful than the GS.c Girls Calendar ;)

But yeah, I would consider mnraverchick to read the articles and the threads in the GS.C Culture before going further with her submission since it appears she's not one to agree with our cultural guidelines...