Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

melvenorc12

Inovastick v.2: Tutorial

133 posts in this topic

This is a great guide! awesum tutorial with nice guiding picture! Helped me alot for sure!

Wasnt sure how to prevent the stick from getting stained at first but i figured out that if your fast enough, normal soap makes it as good as new again! sm_sleep.gif

Thanks a lot! once again great job!

im still waiting for my Inova's to be delivered from the US.. since i live in europe and checked everystore with no luck!

luckily though got two Blue Inovas for under 20$!

Great job! thumbup.gif

i dont have access to novas either, but if you have a little more time / patience you can also make your own led sticks :)

Back when I had my LED handles, I used inova lights, but I stuck them up the bottom of the stick. I always thought putting the lights in the top of the stick took up too much of the casing, thus making the stick look "shorter" when you turned it on.

I hate that moment when you sit down, and start cutting the perfect glowsticks...

you slip...

cut your finger...

and then u cant glow string for a few days anyways -.-"

Am i the only one that this has happened to? haha!

I just got edots from emazinglights... Once I get my chems from emazingglow I'm going to try doing this (I dunno how itll work though! I went with edots to save LOTS of money though. :|)

I just got edots from emazinglights... Once I get my chems from emazingglow I'm going to try doing this (I dunno how itll work though! I went with edots to save LOTS of money though. :|)

Let me know how this gos, I have some old edots gathering dust and I was thinking the same thing after seeing this thread.

edots work... before I bought flowlights I made a couple different sets with edots. here's a video from nocturnal with them...

they were very poorly made though, BWG ribbon, purple n orange solids, so a total of 2 edots in each stick. basically put them in like the inovas but they fit almost perfectly in the glowstick.

edit: I couldn't do any combos or anything with them because they got beat up quickly, they may not be the most durable lights. could've been the poor structure of the stick though.

edots work... before I bought flowlights I made a couple different sets with edots. here's a video from nocturnal with them...

they were very poorly made though, BWG ribbon, purple n orange solids, so a total of 2 edots in each stick. basically put them in like the inovas but they fit almost perfectly in the glowstick.

edit: I couldn't do any combos or anything with them because they got beat up quickly, they may not be the most durable lights. could've been the poor structure of the stick though.

Yeah I totally made a pair of edot glowsticks and wouldn't recommend. They would often go out when I would do wraps, and they wound up tweaking the leds pretty bad. Also tried micromaxes in a set and had similar displeasure. But I don't think either of those are quite as tough as inovas, and that's probs what did it. Think I'ma give up on this project and just play with flowtoys when i want leds.