Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ph0toN

The GSC Chat Is Back Online

421 posts in this topic

As only a few it seems have noticed, the gsc chat is no longer broken and is back up in full swinging force. The only problem is now nobodies ever in it. There were always people in it before it broke, let's get it back to that. I'll be in it any time I'm home and online. I hope that some of you do the same. Go GSC Chat!!! *presses launch button (green button people, green button - can't miss it)

is it really @_@? okay if that's the case i'll stay in til somebody else gets in

sweeet it is up xD i was alone afk in the chat for hours in my digital photography class lol i didn't think it was online til barcafan went on and said something :D^_^

Dont forget people it works. So when you log in check it out. There are generally people in there looking to bullshit AKA chat.

it's the blindingly green button up near the top

BUMP BECAUSE PEOPLE SHOULD USE IT...

it's that big green button on top.... it rocks... people should be there and talk and stuff.

SIKKKK?

BUMP BECAUSE PEOPLE SHOULD USE IT...

it's that big green button on top.... it rocks... people should be there and talk and stuff.

Why dont people come in the chat room? Its alway the same people in there..

yea, its always me, photon, bueno and spazz these days ..

lol i go in there at 3 in the morning all the time :P .. xD

where is this "chat" of which you speak

at the top of every page on glowsticking.com there's a bright green button that says "glowsticking.com chat" Typically you won't find anybody in it except in the evenings / late at night. If you find someone in it during the day you're lucky and that person deserves a prize lol.

where is this "chat" of which you speak

big green button on the right side of log out.. lol can't miss it xD =P

at the top of every page on glowsticking.com there's a bright green button that says "glowsticking.com chat" Typically you won't find anybody in it except in the evenings / late at night. If you find someone in it during the day you're lucky and that person deserves a prize lol.

well being in britian then i should go on about what 4 in the morning to have hope of catching u guys? :(