Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nyro

"Super light fingers" - photon glove with strobe?

7 posts in this topic

http://www.houseofrave.com/super-wrist-light-fingers.html

I'm looking to get some photons but I found those and I'm kind of intrigued. $20 for a glove with 5 photons on it is a pretty nice price. All I'm worried about is the quality of the glove and the LEDs. Are the LEDs single color and can you turn on each light individually?

If anyone has any experience with these it would be a huge help. I can't really find anything on them - reviews, videos, nothing.

Guest Blitz

from just reading that description, it doesnt seem like you can turn them on and off individually... and if you can only do preset patterns, i dont think it'd be worth it (no conjuring=boringggg haha)

i say just buy regular photons and stick em in a glove ;)

i agree. You cant even turn all ten lights on. i dont think its worth it. It looks alittle weird having wires going down the hand. iono....i just buy white cotton gloves and put photons in those.

Guest Taran

and besides, does anybody know how stiff the gloves themselves are? if they were not relatively fluid it would seriously cut down on the dance options

I've seen these before they are neat but I think they are more strictly for lightshows in my opinion than object manipulation really

Guest Blitz
stop calling LEDS "strobes", a true strobe is a xenon bulb that flashes like a camera flash.

a lot of LEDs have strobe settings... meaning a fast series of flashes.

The title of this thread refers to the part in the article that says "Super-bright LEDs on each finger will strobe, fade, pulsate, and cycle at your command!"

;)