Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mindlesslogic

--April Collaboration Vid--

408 posts in this topic

I have ultra festival clips if you want them and you can figure out which parts of are the best...

To make this clear I WANT ANYTHING YOU CAN SEND!

And juno I'm working on converting mov to aiv having probs tho.

I've decided I'll throw in a clip on this vid. And since I actually have some time to think about what to put in it this time around, it should be decent (unlike the one i submitted for the december collab, remembered to film last minute while i was drunk lol)

Impressive?

Not really, he's talking lies, nothing but lies!

But yes, I'm in with a few new concepts that I've been practicing lately and trying to get good at.

as for the rest of you...

DOING THAT ONLY TOOK ME 15 MINUTES AND THE LONGEST PART WAS SIMPLY UPLOADING IT TO THE INTERNET! If you claim that you can't do it, all you have to do, is put up your camera, record for only a minute, sit back down, upload the footage and then send the link to our favorite editor. You don't have to put that much work into it, just do it!

or if they don't have live sticks or a camera for that matter ;)

Oh hush, most people have 4 bucks for sticks from partycity or walmart, and a camcorder/digital camera or one that they can barrow from a friend.

Heres another option if you really dont have sticks or a way to get some send me 2 bucks via pay pal link will be below (for shipping) and I'll mail some to you nothing fancy, Either 5 min orange/green crappy ultras or 8 hour whites depending on what i have or can find.

one second while i make a link thing.

nvm i have to go out will post later.

i know you want to make this collaboration successful but you don't have to 'force' them to appear in the video... only if they're driven enough to do so then sure they should do so ;p

We're just saying that being 'driven enough' doesn't mean much and if the person is able to get out of bed, shower themselves and even possibly walk over to their computer, that they have the ability to make a short little clip for this compilation.

Guest wuxanaXan

lol

i guess i have some footage on my camera now

do you want them pre-edited mindless, or does it not matter?

man it was so lame,

i was practicing with these sticks UNCRACKED

and then pew, they flew out of my hands and cracked

noooessss!

bleahg.

We're just saying that being 'driven enough' doesn't mean much and if the person is able to get out of bed, shower themselves and even possibly walk over to their computer, that they have the ability to make a short little clip for this compilation.

mhmm i guess so ;x

an older clip would be fine too for some people right ;o like a previously recorded but unreleased footage.. could that be fitting ;o

Heh I'm not forcing anyone, I dont think I have the power to FORCE anyone to contribute over the internet, except the very weak willed. Basically just reminding all that the dead line is drawing closer and it would be chill if the contributed.

Just PM me if you need sticks

If i send sticks I expect them to be used for this vid.

yo i just got my order from extremeglow, ill do a video tomorrow, that would be my first solo vid, whatever the only thing is i dont know how to send fucking large files, what can i do im hopeless in that part, can you guys spot me a few pointers on how to send this files, they could be between 189 mb to 270 mb AVI files!!

filefront/yousendit/rapidshare/megaupload/etc and you could always compress them? o_o;

even using very high quality settings, a 40 second divx encoded video should be less than 100MB

filefront/yousendit/rapidshare/megaupload/etc and you could always compress them? o_o;

even using very high quality settings, a 40 second divx encoded video should be less than 100MB

2nded

DivX Xvid what ever compression you have will make it smaller. I dont mid geting 1/4 gig files I have a 500 gig externalHD but it makes editing faster.

WMM codec / compressor isn't bad... in fact it's really gonna minimize the size of the file if you use WMM ;)

I'm in! :'3

I'm having a get-together with my friends this weekend, I'll have someone get some footage of me for a bit. :')

sweetness ;o then i guess we're gonna have this collab in two parts if it's too long for youtube ;o

To make this clear I WANT ANYTHING YOU CAN SEND!

And juno I'm working on converting mov to aiv having probs tho.

USE MAGICBIT, for mov to avi

Seriously. xD

This video's going to be full of win, I can feel it.

Im interested in the song choice? And if its a secret, the genre atleast. Mainly because my style is fast and I don't think it would work well with a slow trancy song. Anywho, genre?

Im interested in the song choice? And if its a secret, the genre atleast. Mainly because my style is fast and I don't think it would work well with a slow trancy song. Anywho, genre?

I don't think they've chosen the songs yet.

He said on the first post to submit a list of songs that we like. :'3 More than likely, there will be multiple songs.