Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mindlesslogic

--April Collaboration Vid--

408 posts in this topic

I snagged RG and WushuRaver when went lazertagging so thats 2 more in. Whoot!

hehehe and I sucked so hopefully I can submit something to replace it with before the deadline! :D

Guest wuxanaXan
Nope w/e you want. Nothing obscene tho.

- Andrew

Special events, after you advocated for these colabs and participated in all the others. Tis shame, tis shame.

- WuxanaXan

As long as you use glowsticks in the GLOWSICKING.com colab it wont be a prob. Not pure orbiting or conjuring. Those would fall under others and i rather not open up the vid to any rave based action, and risk having lightshows, kandie walking, poi spinning, or staffing sent in, sorry. = /

Oh and Pacman I look forward to anything you manage to send in.

hmmm...

maybe i should open this up in a new topic

-____-

honesty, i think that as long as we're not doing it

with the intention of it being a lightshow, its good

fuck, i need a new pair of sticks

-___-

Guest wuxanaXan

oh yea

about the glowsticking refering to "dancing with light"

i just looked into one of those really old articles

and it says dancing with glowsticks or glowstick-like instruments

meaning led glowsticks should fall into the glowsticking category too.

for the rest of it,

i'm still looking for a loophole

considering adding conjuring and all that other good stuff

to the collabs

:]

well why don't you host the next collab and make it open to all mediums of you want to..

On the non-glowsticking dancing subtopic, I am going to side with glowsticks only. It is a glowsticking collaboration in my opinion. I consider myself rather creative with conjuring ideas, infusing them with glowsticks and other ideas, but I still think the colab should have glowsticks. If I do send footage in, I might have a small 5 sec conjuring intro as I usually do with most videos. But it will still be a glowsticking video, just more personal.

But, I do agree with all the comments about Making your own colab with multi talents other than sticks. That would be interesting. I would send conjuring footage in. :D

I'm pretty sure this is gonna remain a sticks only colab. What are our 2 main boards? Freehand and stringing. We have a section for Others but thats all, I and what it seems is the majority wants the Glowsticking.com web site to be about glowsticks.

Now about LED sticks, I have no problem with unless they're poorly made and cant be passed of as glowsticks. I dont want to ruin the flow of the entire vid with an out of place poi/orbiting/conjuring video.

well why don't you host the next collab and make it open to all mediums of you want to..

Lol WuxanaXan doesn't do so well with keeping set deadlines. Oh the LA meet up is out?!?! No... no it is'nt

Guest wuxanaXan
I'm pretty sure this is gonna remain a sticks only colab. What are our 2 main boards? Freehand and stringing. We have a section for Others but thats all, I and what it seems is the majority wants the Glowsticking.com web site to be about glowsticks.

Now about LED sticks, I have no problem with unless they're poorly made and cant be passed of as glowsticks. I dont want to ruin the flow of the entire vid with an out of place poi/orbiting/conjuring video.

Lol WuxanaXan doesn't do so well with keeping set deadlines. Oh the LA meet up is out?!?! No... no it is'nt

ow.

that hurt mindless

i think that was uncalled for.

besides, its andrei's responsiblity now,

i was done editing weeks ago.

crap i dont want to be in a collab vid using regular hour stick.

that's just lamesauce. needs to finds some ultras.

Guest wuxanaXan

hmmm...

great idea.

maybe i'll make a vid like that

only ill do this every four months

i am busy a lot.

:]

"GS.C's World of Lights"

haha

ow.

that hurt mindless

i think that was uncalled for.

besides, its andrei's responsiblity now,

i was done editing weeks ago.

crap i dont want to be in a collab vid using regular hour stick.

that's just lamesauce. needs to finds some ultras.

Heh yeah that was harsh, but at least the vid is out now.

Just microwave the 12 hours for 35 seconds and your get like highs to ultras for like 45 seconds.

lol, just leave the uncracked sticks in warm/hot water (don't leave it in boiling water)... you'll get a fair amount of brightness from the sticks... lol, DON'T MICROWAVE STICKS! :)

I want get in on this april vid, i'll send some footage as soon as I get some new sticks

i found that funny cuz he actually freaked out haha ;P

cuz that's the cool thing to do.. pop your glowsticks in the microwave.. or something..

lol anyway.. i hope people just don't throw empty words around and actually do deliver.. xD

I'm hoping to maybe buy some sticks sometime this week and get around to attempting a "video" or clip next week...sometime. But yeah...