Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mindlesslogic

--April Collaboration Vid--

408 posts in this topic

I must say Brian and Knives have the best freeze frames ever. lol.

xD.. lol.. oh noes teh screenshot of doom xD

adrillf is a freehander at heart :P *same with kaylan :)

<--- is still a stringer

I just wanted to show you kids what hanging around you crazy freehanders for so long does to a stringer. Plus, I've stolen quite a few freehanding ideas and thrown them into handles I thought it was only fair that I put some of what I stole back into freehanding.

<--- is stiill a stringer

that... was flipping amazing! congrats to all of you on doing such a great job! im very happy to see a bunch of new faces up there, and im even more happy to see how many people submitted vids! great turnout, and even GREATER video! = D again, good job everyone, that was amazing! hope to see more people show up for the next one = D

<--- is still a stringer

I just wanted to show you kids what hanging around you crazy freehanders for so long does to a stringer. Plus, I've stolen quite a few freehanding ideas and thrown them into handles I thought it was only fair that I put some of what I stole back into freehanding.

<--- is stiill a stringer

Your freehanding was sick! I want to see more of it. Continue stringing, but work on that freehanding on the side.

mindlesslogic, awesome editing, this collab was amazing, so many people with all different styles

knives, that freeze frame was hilarious hahaha