Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mindlesslogic

--April Collaboration Vid--

408 posts in this topic

APRIL COLAB!

Hey guys, the colab project is back under slightly different management, and slight modifications to the requirements.

What I'm carrying over from brians

"What are Monthly Collaborations?"

Clips of various members of glowsticking.com (gs.c) from around the world compiled together in one single video.

:arrow: It does not matter how experienced you are, you can submit even if you just started 2 weeks ago.

Or even sooner, colabs are used to document growth and share ideas with others which will happen no matter when you started.

:arrow: Please use cracked sticks. No exceptions, they don't have to be ultras or anything just run down to partycity or walmart and grab a pair if you don't all ready have some.

:arrow: Deadline April 20th maybe some leeway if I haven't started editing but not much like seriously it will be 1-2 days.

:arrow: All videos must be able to play on Windows Media Player (WMP)

formats .asf, .avi, .wmv MPEG1, .mpeg, .mpg, .m1v, .mp2 .asf, .wm, .wma, .wmv

Additions,

:light: Proper lighting is a must please. I'll except, but grudgingly, poorly lit footage. Just flip on a table lamp so we can see what your arms are doing at least and wear lighter colors if your having

problems.

:light: Send a still picture of yourself for credits if you want.

:light: No Fire poi will be accepted. Sorry this is a glowsticking colab and poi dosen't represent this site as well. No poi no exceptions.

IMPORTANT

Length

:light: Revised :light:

20-40 seconds regardless.

NO longer than that.

You send in a 45 second routine, sorry but its gonna be edited down to 40 seconds.

If you send me a 2 min vid to edit its gonna be edited down to 20-40 seconds of what I think best shows your style and skill.

How to submit vids

Send them to me directly via AIM - Mindlesslogic11 Yahoo - Mindl3sslogic

Email to me at Mindlesslogic@gmail.com

Upload and email me the link at Megaupload or filefront or evenrapidshit

Please Submit this can only be as awesome as you guys make it

Also give me a list of songs you guys want in it, im not that trance savvy.

THE IMPORTANT PARTICIPANTS

- Mindlesslogic

- Noubary

- SupraGlowString

- SudburyRaver

- Trance-Rckr

- RaverGirl

- WushuRaver

- KniveZ

- syphon

- FreakDeKe

- DDRKirby(ISQ)

- Adrillf

- Juno

- Swordsoflight

- Barnzee

- Guinto

- Hewy

- Solar Windz

- Aodzhomie

- Shiinshi

- PTrix

- PacMan

- Barcafan84

- MinneapolisAcid

- Finding_Denno

- Deathgaze

- Pickley

- Phot0n

- wuxanaXan

- Nullpo

- ase x

- Agent Gibber

- AWOL

- Ultrance

- Melvenorc12

- D86

- SecretsOfManna

- NovureYouth

okay mhmm... you said video can't be longer than 15-20 seconds and if we submit a 2 min vid it's gonna be down to 30-35 .... :shy:

alright cool so you're in charge for april's collab. i'll whip something up before the spring meet up ;P

That's a pretty short clip limit o.o

Also, just stating the obvious, I noticed you set 4/20 as the due date... please don't include any weed-related stuff in the video...

okay mhmm... you said video can't be longer than 15-20 seconds and if we submit a 2 min vid it's gonna be down to 30-35 .... :shy:

alright cool so you're in charge for april's collab. i'll whip something up before the spring meet up ;P

is it 15-20 or 30-35?

Also, just stating the obvious, I noticed you set 4/20 as the due date... please don't include any weed-related stuff in the video...

pshh thats ALL it will have!

everyone use green sticks and wear one of those hats that have the foxtails already stitched into them (found at earthbound) =P jk

is it just me, or do our emoticons seem greatly increased in animation? :sm_biggrin::sm_bigeek::thumbdown::wallbash::unworthy::dope:sm_sleep:

anyways, abck on topic. yes yes, i will get some footage =D

Heh just put it as the 2nd to last sunday of the month giving me a week to edit. I dont smoke, well weed.

But yeah its 15-20 if you want a routine because i didn't want people going over then not letting me edit anything down. I'll change it to 20-40 over all but PLEASE don't go for like a min in a routine then be all pissed when i cut it off at 40 seconds. Up dates to requirements in a second.

Main post updated.

I will get a clip sent to you soon.

Guest supraGlowString

well im fresh out of sticks and god knows when ill get some more

so ima send it a clip from my latest video. =p

Guest supraGlowString

about the time limit he said

"20-40 seconds regardless.

NO longer than that. "

out of curiousity, can i send it to you using yousendit.com? i find thats a really easy program that doesn't fuck up my computer

Sure w/e program gets it to me works.

hey mindless, if you can get it on your computer and want to put it in, Id be stoked to see some of my fire stuff from the meet up in there.

I thought that might be the case, and I respect the decision :smilewink:

I wouldnt have even asked if It wasnt really wrap bassed.

regardless, I will try to get some footage together and send that to ya ;)

I'm down, plus I have ultras!!! mwhuahahahaha!!! I'll shoot some footage here soon and get it to you.