Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

barnzee

Barnzee's tutorials

80 posts in this topic

God damn, these are the tutorials that I'm looking for this whole time. I really needed to understand wallplane since it's so hard to get any moves looking good properly. Your wallplane tutorial pretty much sells itself. I can't wait to go back to learning the basics again just so that I can smooth out my moves and have them in the right direction.

And thanks for making a foward btb weave tutorial, very helpful for me.

Thank you.

God damn, these are the tutorials that I'm looking for this whole time. I really needed to understand wallplane since it's so hard to get any moves looking good properly. Your wallplane tutorial pretty much sells itself. I can't wait to go back to learning the basics again just so that I can smooth out my moves and have them in the right direction.

And thanks for making a foward btb weave tutorial, very helpful for me.

Thank you.

Thanks, I want to make some more but nobody is really requesting anything else. I was going to do combo construction but I really don't know where to start. I might do some different wrap combos but I think different wrap combos are something people should develop on their own. Simply because it will help them develop there own style rather than be similar to someone elses.

So if you have any requests post them here and I will get to it as soon as I can.

I want to request for a 5 beat reverse weave. I can do the 5 beat forward weave but not the reverse.

I think wrap combos are a little hard to teach since combos should be base on the person's own ideas. I know you could give out examples but copying it won't bring out creativity.

reverse 5bt it is I'll try and make it in the next few days.

Awesome job you've done on the tuts so far man.. They may all be just 'poi' moves, but moves that are hard to find tuts for none-the-less.. Almost got the forward btb weave btw.. ;)

Ya say no one is requesting much.. I have a list of stuff ya could do, lol.. I don't want to ask much of ya though.. You're doing enough as is..

BTB butterfly fountains would be a good one if ya could..

Quick question.. btb fountains can be 2 beats and not 3 beats? Just curious.. Thanks for your help.. :)

Awesome job you've done on the tuts so far man.. They may all be just 'poi' moves, but moves that are hard to find tuts for none-the-less.. Almost got the forward btb weave btw.. ;)

Ya say no one is requesting much.. I have a list of stuff ya could do, lol.. I don't want to ask much of ya though.. You're doing enough as is..

BTB butterfly fountains would be a good one if ya could..

Quick question.. btb fountains can be 2 beats and not 3 beats? Just curious.. Thanks for your help.. :)

the tutorial that I have for btb fountains I'm doing 2bt not 3bt. I can do a 3bt on either side but its a lot more difficult. you can even do fountains that are not btb and have them 2bts But just think 3bt looks better.

btb butterfly fountains Ill get on it

Thanks, I want to make some more but nobody is really requesting anything else. I was going to do combo construction but I really don't know where to start. I might do some different wrap combos but I think different wrap combos are something people should develop on their own. Simply because it will help them develop there own style rather than be similar to someone elses.

So if you have any requests post them here and I will get to it as soon as I can.

I agree with you that it's hard to actually teach combos so really the best approach to take, in my opinion, is to offer someone the building blocks and let them go from there. Demonstrate the different places you can wrap on your body and how to do them in different wallplanes that allow you to build from there and make combos. Show how they can be done high above the shoulders, and low at the hips... in the wallplane in front, behind or to the side. I know there are basic beginner tutorials already on traces, neck wraps, leg wraps and arm wraps but you really can take it further and demonstrate those different moves in all of the various wallplanes that you can use as a starting point to build from.

I mean really building good combos is about learning those basics, incorporating turns, traces, pins, string wraps, manips... so it's hard to build a tutorial that will encompass everything... but you also don't want to go that far in holding someone's hand. I think everyone needs a bit of room to figure some of it out on their own, otherwise we just end up with a bunch of cloned stringers doing the same arsenal of moves.

the tutorial that I have for btb fountains I'm doing 2bt not 3bt. I can do a 3bt on either side but its a lot more difficult. you can even do fountains that are not btb and have them 2bts But just think 3bt looks better.

btb butterfly fountains Ill get on it

Yeah, I agree.. btb 3 beat wallplanes are a pain.. I can only do reverse 3 beat wallplane weaves, haven't figured out forwards yet.. Can do 2 beat all day long.. :\

Hmm.. Maybe a tut on 3 beat wallplane weaves? Forward and reverse? Haven't ever seen a tut on those before.. Just throwin ideas out there.. :P

Keep up the good work man..

added 3bt buterfly weave and ttn (thread the needle). two skills I think are essential before I make a tut on btb butterfly fountains.

So I got the fountain down for the most part but when Im doing the reverse weave on my left side its coming close or is hitting my shoulder on one of the swings so I'll either have to dodge or I get whacked. Tips?

So I got the fountain down for the most part but when Im doing the reverse weave on my left side its coming close or is hitting my shoulder on one of the swings so I'll either have to dodge or I get whacked. Tips?

just keep practicing to improve your muscle memory and poi control. eventually it will flow natural.

The 3bt butterfly weave tutorial helped alot man.. thanks!

thanks Im glad it helped you.

added link catch to obital and some link catch string manips. I made this in response to dEtour tutorials to properly demonstrate a linked catcch

added link catch to obital and some link catch string manips. I made this in response to dEtour tutorials to properly demonstrate a linked catcch

Amazing tutorials as always, brah

Amazing tutorials as always, brah

its dakine brah! thanks

Yay i got credited even when i did something wrong!! :D

Thanks so much, i'm learning 360 high low turns from one of your other tuts!

dayamm bro, awesome tuts!!!

whos that song by in the the butterfly weave tut

Buzzsaw Fountain tut plz Barnzee =)

ok i'll work on it over the weekend