Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AquaManThane

Stringing With Knifes

83 posts in this topic

Well all in all. regardless of any kind of problem, whether between the two sites, or personally or anything. If someone wants to do something, they're gonna do it. I don't see him stringin with knives to be a problem. If he's willing to risk his nuts and neck for the adrenaline, that's what makes him happy. I mean, it's tough, I'm the kinda dude where I accept everyone for who they are. Whether I agree with them or not. If it brings them happiness, who is anyone to strip that from them? The only time I have a problem is if this brings harm to others outside of themselves. Beyond that, I couldn't care less. It's not my place, nor is it anyone else's.

lol the issue of him being here or there at this point is a non issue.

He already apologized so easy let it go.

Me and him talked tonight. Honestly whatever he chooses he chooses. So lets drop it at this point. it's tiresome.

or if you wanna continue it...go to the dual members thread.

Like i told him beyond the gxg thing the only issue i had with the vid is the fact that some dumb kids would try it and hurt themselves and then tell the hospital they learnt if from gsc. These are the same dumb kids that will soak tennis balls in gasoline and spin them thinking they are doing fire poi ( FOR THOSE WHO CANT READ PROPER... tennis balls + gasoline = VERY FUCKIN BAD)

These are the same dumb kids that will soak tennis balls in gasoline and spin them thinking they are doing fire poi ( FOR THOSE WHO CANT READ PROPER... tennis balls + gasoline = VERY FUCKIN BAD)

Truth.

Interesting..

What bothered me the most about it was the fact that despite the disclaimer in the front, warning other people not to do it as it is very dangerous, a good minute and a half was a demonstration of how the knives and strings were assembled along with demonstration of how sharp the blade was.

Now that is a damn good point that I didn't consider. The "how to" at the beginning was really stupid. Especially since it was a lazy and even more dangerous way to tie them, making a dangerous activity all the more. I think that's probably the aspect a lot of you were bashing on, too, which makes more sense.

:thumbup:

Ok before anyone clicks on the vid. I want to give you a disclaimer here. Please don't try any of this at home. There was already 1 video posted that had some really dumb things happening and i'd hate to see anyone get hurt. Please do not emulate my video. Someone said if i did those types of things that i wouldnt get flamed. Well here it is..in fact im not even going to post it here. you have to click the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrUeaxVDSK8

Wow. That is the most entertaining Stringing Video I have ever seen. lol Props Cleric.

Ok before anyone clicks on the vid. I want to give you a disclaimer here. Please don't try any of this at home. There was already 1 video posted that had some really dumb things happening and i'd hate to see anyone get hurt. Please do not emulate my video. Someone said if i did those types of things that i wouldnt get flamed. Well here it is..in fact im not even going to post it here. you have to click the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrUeaxVDSK8

love that song 2

lmao rotfl lol @ cleric XD funny as hell xD brain tumor was my fav :P

but mhmm... the brain tumor... could've also been carpal tunnel for texting if you text too much lmao ;) that would've been fun :P

i like the knives thing too though lol ... and should've had a neck wrap lol

aquamanthane you got balls for making that vid lol