Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MadRaverRai

Breakfast spinning with MadRaverRai and Zack Roth @ Love Nightclub

39 posts in this topic

MadRaverRaiandBreakfast.jpg

"On Saturday February 23rd, CoreNYC welcomes breakout dj / producer, Breakfast, to Love for his New York City debut. Under the tutelage of the one and only Ferry Corsten, Breakfast has emerged as one of the most solid up-and-coming names in the global trance scene.

Co-headlining the night is Love resident, Zack Roth, who is also celebrating his 27th birthday. Zack has been on a roll the past few months with high profile gigs at many of NYC's top venues. In addition, Zack is looking forward to his debut release out on his own Cloudbreak Recordings, a track entitled "Double Overhead," with a scorcher of a remix from Noel Sanger."

In the Cave:

Tae Seol

MadRaverRai

Gerard Lavelle

+ Core Residents Keryn + Frank Chiarello

$10 advanced tickets

$15 regular admission

$10 on reduced list until 11 PM

Love: 179 MacDougal Street @ the corner of 8th Street

This is gonna be such a sick night. All you guys know Zack tears it up when he gets on those decks. Experience his performance in the main room of Love Nightclub this time. Breakfast has been producing some dope tracks lately. Let's show him our support and introduce him to our art.

I hope to see everyone there. I'll be sad for anyone who misses this.

so looking forward to this one. Breakfast has been killing it the past year or so, I'm really looking forward to sharing the decks with him on this one.

Looking forward to hearing Rai again as well. :thumbup:

LOL

Cleric you are crazy bro.

I'm so rockin my MadRaverRai Tshirt that night. Ha!

WerKkkKKKkk!

this is going to be a great night! thanks to everyone who came out to our ladies night at love last weekend!

It was our pleasure. We are currently working on putting together a video for the night.

Yea, this is gonna be a good one :)

I can't wait. I'ma drink a little bit so I won't be so jittery this time. :biggrin2:

video from the ladies night or for this one coming up?

Ladies night. Dunno how long it'll take though. Our editor has got a ton of jobs. But Cleric is da best. This is the one he just finished from Hybrid and Markus Schossow at Sullivan Room.

He's definitely gonna do one for the party with Breakfast. I'll use that as my promo video for DJing also. I dunno what Cleric does but he just makes all his vids look so pimp. Really captures the essence of a party.

Hybrid and Markus Schossow @ Sullivan Room

<----18 years old---------:'(*me* | Club |

I feel like im getting pulled away.... i want to go -.-"

Sorry Dude. I wish I could make these events 18+. I tell all the companies I work with that an 18+ party with Cleric and I on board with promotions would bring in like at least 2x the numbers we normally bring in. But Love, as I've said many times before, is strictly 21+.

So buy a time machine dude. And turn 21. (=OP

Ladies night. Dunno how long it'll take though. Our editor has got a ton of jobs. But Cleric is da best. This is the one he just finished from Hybrid and Markus Schossow at Sullivan Room.

He's definitely gonna do one for the party with Breakfast. I'll use that as my promo video for DJing also. I dunno what Cleric does but he just makes all his vids look so pimp. Really captures the essence of a party.

Hybrid and Markus Schossow @ Sullivan Room

oh wow! you're right! that's hot... who is this guy?

oh wow! you're right! that's hot... who is this guy?

He's my partner actually. We have been doing nightlife events as a team for a while. I'm just really bad at Introductions. He is the white guy who is always filming at parties with the light on. He is also one of the best stringer to have ever lived. I'll make sure to introduce him to you guys next week.

He's working on the ladies night footage right now. For some reason, he is able to capture a party and it's vibe. Usually not evident in most party vids known today. I'm currently working on getting him and HD Camera. After that, he'll be able to produce the sickest vids. So basically if you guys work with me, you pretty much get him too, As I DO NOT do events without him. He does have a fee but its is very cost effective. But what he produces, which is great advertising material, is worth even more.

We'll work something out in the future if you want a video project done.

I definitely got some sick shit to drop.

Zack, I know you're gonna tear it up in da main room.

Dude.

Couple more days.

Azzie, you and Mr.Aden will be there correct?

I hope my GSC/MadRaverRai tshirts get to me before this sat. I wanna wear em.