Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*+*Beautiful Starlite*+*

*+*Where are all the Hot Glowsticking.com Ladies?*+*

212 posts in this topic

I hope you start to feel better soon and that everything starts to get better for you. And can't wait for that footage your talking about! :]

Awww thank you sweetie... I really look forward to the new me... When I blossom into this new star I will most def give you guys some bomb footage... Much Love :hug: *HUGZ* <3333 Xo0oX

Have I missed much? I haven't checked this place in a while :o

Have I missed much? I haven't checked this place in a while :o

yeah you missed a lot =[ and we missed you in the april collab =[ make it on this one pls ;3

oh don't forget about that one project that RG was working on... "The GS.C Girls Collaboration" or someting like that :P

I think RG mention that she was going to start collecting clips after EDC

BIG BUMP YO!!!! Dude I found this in the 25 or 26th page of homebase... Ladies why o why? Cant have that! Miss you chickas!!! Much Love *HUGZ* :wub: <3333 Xo0oX

I've been working on my first solo vid...probably set to release in December or January. :P I oughta release a teaser before then, eh?

Oh please do, I'd love to see it. Then I'd cuss and curse till I was able to see the full video lol.

And yes that was a huge bump.xp

I've been working on my first solo vid...probably set to release in December or January. :P I oughta release a teaser before then, eh?

*HAPPY DANCE* I cant wait lady!!! :P

wow this is a big huge bump

:girlpower:No more big, HUGE bumps Ladies!!! We cant let this thread collect dust ever again!!! :icon_rock::glowstickviolet:

I still have yet to get a good video out there. I'm on a couple compilations, and I have some short clips but that's it. I need my own computer back so that I can get my old footage. Bleh.