Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*+*Beautiful Starlite*+*

*+*Where are all the Hot Glowsticking.com Ladies?*+*

212 posts in this topic

not a freehander, but a female on the boards... holla.

TRE live in Hawaii, Highlight Reel.

With SHELLY in it, and me. :)

-RG

awesome vid .. makes me wanna pick up the sticks on my table right now

*pokes head out*

rawr!

hi all,

i've been on gsc and have been stringing for about a year now. so yeah... *waves*

awesome vids ladies!

pickley what up homegirl!!

You should post that short (but kick ass) vid you got of yourself. Get the ball rollling ya know :)

Ohhh fine, I'll post my vid! But keep in mind that it is very short, the lighting's not great, the quality is horrible, and I've gotten much better since I filmed this, not that you can tell much from the choppy video.. lol. I plan on getting another video out soon, which will put this one to shame, I promise! But in the meantime, if you have 44 seconds to spare..

Nice I like the videos alot. Everyone should keep posting them.

pickley you were sticking really fast. For a couple seconds during the vid I forgot you were freehanding and I thought you were stringing it. It was like whoaaaaaaaaa. I mean it in a good way. ^_^

To starlite.

I was doing some of my own kind of tuts there. Just something a little different to mix it up. Mind puzzles.

If I get the time, I'll try to make a tutorial on tutting with glowsticks. I don't know if anyone has done that before.

-RG

Thank you Kristen sweetie :hug: *BIG HUGZ* That would be awesome I have been doing some tutting with the sticks but then I will get stuck so I want to expand more with tutting....

P.s... I will reply to the video's and welcome the other ladies as soon as I wake up from some much needed sleep.... Worked hard tonight... :wacko: soooo tired ZZzzZzzzzZZZzzz -_-

<3 I'm kinda the mother of the NOVA glowsticking group

I thought Katt was the mom of the Nova's???

KNIVESSS!!!!!!!

well, thats more of a joke regarding her (XD lol), but really we only met her a month or two ago. she is echo's gf, and she is older than I, but she isn't "technically" the mother, because alllll these years we've been growing, progressing and having a good time together, we havent known her and she hasnt been with us, or hosted meetups and shtuffs like I do constantly . but katt's a cool chic =) not badmouthing her or anything =3

lol, and wow, I posted here yesterday morning and like 2 pages got added on XDD

I gota give it up.

I've always wondered why I could only think of a couple of girls that glowsticked actively or publically. I guess you all where hiding.

This was a great idea Starlite.

Its great to see you wemon hoping out of the woodwork. :dope

I think someone should edit together an all female glowstick vid. That would be sick with it

thats wat i was saying .. they should do a collabo

Ohhh fine, I'll post my vid! But keep in mind that it is very short, the lighting's not great, the quality is horrible, and I've gotten much better since I filmed this, not that you can tell much from the choppy video.. lol. I plan on getting another video out soon, which will put this one to shame, I promise! But in the meantime, if you have 44 seconds to spare..

yay nice vid!

this is the 3rd time i've ever seen a girl freehand O_O at first it reminded me of RG the way you were bending your knees, but good stuff :)

there's something about seeing other girls (or other examples of people who represent you in some way) that makes you feel more legitimate in the art, that your art can become a reality too. keep it up ladies, this is awesome stuff, and definitely will encourage ladies in the present and future.

also, just wondering. what's the percentage of girl's vids/ active girls, as opposed to guy's vids/ active guys? maybe the ratios aren't so different :)

but aside from that, how come girls don't post vids as much as they post on the forums? me personally i don't think i'm good enough, even when i practice. i wouldn't do anything newer than anyone else has done in the vids, so i don't see the point in filimng. just wondering what the general sentiment is, in case there are any patterns (and it'd be good to know that we're not alone xD )

yay nice vid!

this is the 3rd time i've ever seen a girl freehand O_O at first it reminded me of RG the way you were bending your knees, but good stuff :)

there's something about seeing other girls (or other examples of people who represent you in some way) that makes you feel more legitimate in the art, that your art can become a reality too. keep it up ladies, this is awesome stuff, and definitely will encourage ladies in the present and future.

also, just wondering. what's the percentage of girl's vids/ active girls, as opposed to guy's vids/ active guys? maybe the ratios aren't so different :)

but aside from that, how come girls don't post vids as much as they post on the forums? me personally i don't think i'm good enough, even when i practice. i wouldn't do anything newer than anyone else has done in the vids, so i don't see the point in filimng. just wondering what the general sentiment is, in case there are any patterns (and it'd be good to know that we're not alone xD )

i still suggest u guys start filming nevertheless . so u could compare n learn from each other, if each of you all think that they are not good enuff or the patterns are the same, the ending would be none would film vids, and progression would be somewhat .. slower ..

thats my opinion

I have no access to a camera and I'm to broke at the moment to buy sticks. And during this time I'd have no time to make a video, but I'm hoping soon to make one no matter how bad I am...

I want to make a girls compilation!!!

If anyone wants to participate, throw a PM my way, I'd definately be down for making a girls compilation.

Hopefully I can get some sexy natalie @ the meet up.

I'm serious though, I wanna make a girl video.

I'll make it really awesome.... promise.

-RG

Girl compilation would be amazing!!

.. oh. Right. Haven't posted in this thread actually.

Name's Katt, and I've been freehanding since I was about 16 or so. I tend to mix in other dance styles like a little bit of ballet and hip hop into my glowsticking so I'm a bit more of a dancer than being really technical (and I've been dancing since I was 3, basically).

Still have yet to release anything because I think I need a lot more work or practice.

(and as for the NOVA mom thing, it's a joke started by KniveS from the created equal 3D meet up. I was the "mom" of the night because I was the calmest there. Which isn't saying much because the other eight to nine people were all GUYS. Then figurefour took it a step further, and EchO ran with it.)

(and another clarification: I consider myself to be from Maryland, which was how I was adopted into the NOVA region. I just go to school in Massachusetts.)

Hi, my name is Allison. :) I'm 21. I just started freehanding a couple of months ago...