Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*+*Beautiful Starlite*+*

*+*Where are all the Hot Glowsticking.com Ladies?*+*

212 posts in this topic

<3 I'm kinda the mother of the NOVA glowsticking group

I thought Katt was the mom of the Nova's???

KNIVESSS!!!!!!!

Wow, I didn't think. . It. . .

Ahahaha, sometimes. . the internet is a very desperate place. .

I. . Ugh, why can't it be escaped?

Just. . I. . suicide.

and last but not least... LoL Much Love and Ladies if I can post video's so can you *coughs* Pickley... LoL

Philter unedited part II

Holy Shit. Chen is a fucking beast. I remember he was the first person on GSC that first talked about me when I was still a noob. He talked about me in the "Next Generation of Freehanders" Thread. I was fuckin honored since my Freehand still blew back then. For some reason he knew though. He also mentioned Jin in that thread and he became an amazing Freehander as well.

I also saw some sick shit from Starlite in that vid. Freehand to stringing transition. That was pretty hot.

I'd comment on the other people(dudes) in the vid but this is the ladies thread after all.

Bahh how did I miss this thread? must have been the computer problems.

Anyways... I just fixed my compy?! YAY.

Now the problem is getting premiere to work. :)

I'll have it out as soon as I can possibly get it out.

-RG

There's going to be a new vid of the Hawaii meetup to be released soon! Kristen's computer motherboard crashed and ironically around the same time my laptop motherboard died.. lol.. anyways.. we got several girls in the vid so we'll defiantly be showin' it off!

*woot woot for the uterus!!* lol

Holy Shit. Chen is a fucking beast. I remember he was the first person on GSC that first talked about me when I was still a noob. He talked about me in the "Next Generation of Freehanders" Thread. I was fuckin honored since my Freehand still blew back then. For some reason he knew though. He also mentioned Jin in that thread and he became an amazing Freehander as well.

I also saw some sick shit from Starlite in that vid. Freehand to stringing transition. That was pretty hot.

I'd comment on the other people(dudes) in the vid but this is the ladies thread after all.

You already commented on Stephen Chen.

And there was not stringing in that video from Starlite..or I think anyone else.

:)

You already commented on Stephen Chen.

And there was not stringing in that video from Starlite..or I think anyone else.

:)

Chen is not a dude. Hes a Freehanding Symbol of commitment and dedication, and pushing Freehanding beyond its limitations.

No stringing? WTH? Am I buggin out? I'ma watch it again.

Hold on.

Edit:

Around 2:53

I swear I thought they were on string but I guess not. Damn, 27 years old and I'm going blind already.

Oh Rock On!!! :icon_rock: That is awesome Rai!!!

Chen is my #1 Hero and Master in Freehanding... When I first saw the video he made on the roof top in Japan in 2004 (I believe it was 2004) I was amazed and I still look up to him... Freque and I were in heaven with each practice session we had together and it was a dream come true to us and a blessing to be able to learn from him...

Chen taught me threading and the stomach trace... He gave good advise and I was honored to have him tell me I am a fast learner that he has never taught anyone to thread and have them get it in less then a few minutes... Chen is also a great friend and supports me in my freehanding... He pushed me into my first circle at Cupid's Revenge Feb. of 2007 and then again at Philter May 2007 because I was so shy and scared... He told me that I need to believe in myself and pushed me in with a pair of orange ultras and let me tell you I was truly thankful he did it... It changed me forever... Chen believes that I am very creative and smooth when it comes to me freehanding and one day I will become an amazing Freehander... I love and miss him so much!!! :wub:

Also Rai you made my day with your feed back on a my eight month old videos... Thank you... But just to let you know I did not use strings sweetie :hug: *HUGZ* Thank you... I look up to you as well... you are an inspiration to me... Much Love <3333 Xo0oX

Chen is not a dude. Hes a Freehanding Symbol of commitment and dedication, and pushing Freehanding beyond its limitations.

No stringing? WTH? Am I buggin out? I'ma watch it again.

Hold on.

Edit:

Around 2:53

I swear I thought they were on string but I guess not. Damn, 27 years old and I'm going blind already.

lol....I agree Stephen Chen is a Symbol of commitment and dedication. And an inspiration to freehanders around the world.

yup. No stringing. There were no stings in that vid at all.

lol..and dont worry bro...I'm older then you but then again Im blind now too....so I guess we're in the same boat.

Oh Rock On!!! :icon_rock: That is awesome Rai!!!

Chen is my #1 Hero and Master in Freehanding... When I first saw the video he made on the roof top in Japan in 2004 (I believe it was 2004) I was amazed and I still look up to him... Freque and I were in heaven with each practice session we had together and it was a dream come true to us and a blessing to be able to learn from him...

Chen taught me threading and the stomach trace... He gave good advise and I was honored to have him tell me I am a fast learner that he has never taught anyone to thread and have them get it in less then a few minutes... Chen is also a great friend and supports me in my freehanding... He pushed me into my first circle at Cupid's Revenge Feb. of 2007 and then again at Philter May 2007 because I was so shy and scared... He told me that I need to believe in myself and pushed me in with a pair of orange ultras and let me tell you I was truly thankful he did it... It changed me forever... Chen believes that I am very creative and smooth when it comes to me freehanding and one day I will become an amazing Freehander... I love and miss him so much!!! :wub:

Also Rai you made my day with your feed back on a my eight month old videos... Thank you... But just to let you know I did not use strings sweetie :hug: *HUGZ* Thank you... I look up to you as well... you are an inspiration to me... Much Love <3333 Xo0oX

The practice sessions with him were great. I really miss him alot.

I try not to blow up Rais head alot. I think he gets that from enough people as it is, :) but I've looked up to his style as well. I remember watching the Art of glowsticking video with him at our old apartment and he was commenting on Rai and Gin alot.

Oh and mama. I thought I pushed you in the circle at Philter...or at least the big circle towards the end...now that memory serves me (which it rarely does)....I think he pushed you in the circle with the ultras...is that right??.

Your video was great starlite I can't wait to see more of the ladies start posting their videos. Lol okay terminator style gone gs.c..

Glowstickers: Rise of the Ladies

:D

I try not to blow up Rais head alot. I think he gets that from enough people as it is, :) but I've looked up to his style as well. I remember watching the Art of glowsticking video with him at our old apartment and he was commenting on Rai and Gin alot.

Oh and mama. I thought I pushed you in the circle at Philter...or at least the big circle towards the end...now that memory serves me (which it rarely does)....I think he pushed you in the circle with the ultras...is that right??.

You did some pushing at Philter too... I am very thankful for that as well and I am also thankful that you support me even when I am being a brat when it comes to freehanding... Lol :wub:

Your video was great starlite I can't wait to see more of the ladies start posting their videos. Lol okay terminator style gone gs.c..

Glowstickers: Rise of the Ladies

:D

LMAO I LOVE IT!!! Thank you sweetie :hug: *HUGZ*

P.s... Freque you know damn well you are an inspiration to me too :muah:

You did some pushing at Philter too... I am very thankful for that as well and I am also thankful that you support me even when I am being a brat when it comes to freehanding... Lol :wub:

lol...your welcome love.

Thats what I'm here for.

I bet these gsc peeps will all be pleasantly suprised at your improvment when they see you and all of us in the Philter video at EDC.

Its an exiting thought. And I'm very honored to be able to watch your and help (when and where I can) you progress.

Just keep up the motivation.

You're doing very well for the time that you've been practicing and actively freehanding.

Keep it up and dont get discouraged.

We all drop our sticks every now and then....what matters is how you pic them up. ;)

You rock babe!

P.s... Freque you know damn well you are an inspiration to me too :muah:

lol...I know...and you are too me too babe.

:You-Rock::muah::hug:

Yeah dude, my head is frickin huge. I ain't gonna lie. Ha!

The love and support I've been shown, silent or not, fuels my drive to keep goin.

High Five for us older ones goin blind. lol

No problem on the support BTW Starlite. It was well deserved.

P.S. You guys are mad lucky to have met Chen. When I saw his video on the rooftop, it literally changed my views on what can be done with Freehand. Freehand is limitless and that video was the first to show me that.

P.S. You guys are mad lucky to have met Chen. When I saw his video on the rooftop, it literally changed my views on what can be done with Freehand. Freehand is limitless and that video was the first to show me that.

I concur... Chen opened my eyes... He made me see that Freehanding has no limits... That is why he is number 1 in my book! :wub: He also is an amazing friend very humble and understanding... Ahhh I really miss him *sniffle* i am going to send him a email right now and see how he is doing :mail:

Also I cant wait to show everyone how much I have improved... I really am happy I made this thread :dope it helps me (and hopefully all you other beautiful talented ladies) to step out of the comfort bubble :respect:

Yeah dude, my head is frickin huge. I ain't gonna lie. Ha!

The love and support I've been shown, silent or not, fuels my drive to keep goin.

High Five for us older ones goin blind. lol

No problem on the support BTW Starlite. It was well deserved.

lol....Rai you know your good dude...lol...I dont wanna let that head explode, but yes brotha...you got my support as well.

And it was a great honor to have many practice sessions with Stephen as well as become good friends with him. We were very sad when we found out he had to move.

He's one of the sweetest guys you'll ever meet too. He absolutley loved our baby boy too.

That video of him over looking the city in Japan is by far the most influential video I've ever scene and it also did the same for me. I watch it still to this day. 5 whole years later. And it still does it for me.

Glad to hear that we all have a great commonality when it comes to things that motivate us and infulential people.

Okay sorry everyone back on topic :)

TRE live in Hawaii, Highlight Reel.

With SHELLY in it, and me. :)

-RG

:KneelSuckers: Oh shit! RG's in the house! :KneelSuckers:

Hot video. I love Club vids. The vibe seemed cool too. Props to Romances for the music.

I tried to get Tenaj to stick once. And she did for a while. She does some pretty good MadRaverRai impressions, lemme tell ya. She knows everything I do. But she uses that to make fun of me. It's pretty funny actually. We should film some of that for that April Meet.

lmao xD that would be priceless xD mad raver rai parody from tenaj xD watch out she might be better than you man xD

and oooooooohhh shit :o nice video rg <3 and shelly :D <3 love muffins!

That was awesome!!! I got goose bumps... I love Edm and Glowsticks... I am wearing a *cheese it grin* :D right now...

You know I really want to learn (okie I am sorry I dont know the right Freehanding name for it) what Kristen does in the video (1:24 to 1:35)... Kristen you are my number 1 female Freehander... Woman you amaze me each and everytime... I cant wait for EDC and be able to stick with you and get some pointers... It will be a dream come true for me... Much Love :hug: *HUGZ*

Yayness more videos :D Loved it of course. Nice to see that in this time there are some vid's in this thread showing how gs.c has the best ladies ever :D