Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*+*Beautiful Starlite*+*

*+*Where are all the Hot Glowsticking.com Ladies?*+*

212 posts in this topic

pickley what up homegirl!!

You should post that short (but kick ass) vid you got of yourself. Get the ball rollling ya know :)

LMAO!!! That seriously made my day!!! Seriously say useless again buddy... Rai will rule your face!!! Thank you sweetie :hug:*HUGZ*

No problem. A gentleman's gotta do his job.

woooo a ladies collab video is a fantastic idea! now that would get me more motivated to practice! let's show 'em our :girlpower: lol

LOL, doesn't take much to get you guys riled up on here eh? I take it none of you have heard the saying, "This thread is useless without pics?" Common internet phrase that most people don't even bat an eyelash too, much less respond in threats. I see the saying and the humor was lost on here.

Either way, out of respect for Rai, and Rai only, I will leave the thread. I actually am a big fan of his November vid and it kinda blows when I hear him say he wants to carve my face out on accounts of a joke.

Continue your discussion ladies, *bows*

LOL, doesn't take much to get you guys riled up on here eh? I take it none of you have heard the saying, "This thread is useless without pics?" Common internet phrase that most people don't even bat an eyelash too, much less respond in threats. I see the saying and the humor was lost on here.

Either way, out of respect for Rai, and Rai only, I will leave the thread. I actually am a big fan of his November vid and it kinda blows when I hear him say he wants to carve my face out on accounts of a joke.

Continue your discussion ladies, *bows*

There's a time and a place to joke at, esp. jokes aimed at a certain group of people. The comment you posted earlier had no spot in this forum, esp in a thread where the women of the site would see. So please next time, save comments like that for somewhere else.

Rachel, we gotta do a Daytona Beach meetup, for realzzz.

For the Florida kids.

Sounds good. I think that Jamis (RKJamis), Brittani (AmikoTorin), and Kyle (FeelingsOfU4ia) are coming up here to visit. I think that we're planning on the weekend of the 23rd. They were gonna come on the 13th, but I'll be in Vegas so it'll have to be when I come back. I'll let you know for sure when it's gonna be and let you know. Try to round up some more people in the mean time.

Nice to see all the girls in one place

soooki....Imma start coming out more..I need all you guys to help me get over my fear of being watched and judged. LOL

When are you spinning next sooki?

LOL

Hey, home brahs. My name's Lana and I signed up a long time ago, but actually got into sticking late summer. I'm 16. Me lovers trance a lottt <333 I'm currently stringing [learning] right now and definitely want to get into freehand. I honestly have only gotten about a month of stringing in 'cause of school and my parents are really iffy about it, saying it's only a guy thing and why I act like such a guy ('cause I play a lot of sports)...but I don't really care. I try and practice everyday. I want to advance/learn dancing, too. :D Like popping, bboying, waving, tutting...

I'm really camera shy, sooo...might be awhile till a vid comes out.. :D

I'll be in the next collab though. ;P

Home come you don't post in the Florida threads at all or try to get involved in any of the meet up attempts?

=[

Hi names Ashley. Haven't been on here for a long time, fairly new. And uh yeah that's about it...

Freehand, too much of a klutz to try stringing yet lol.

Okie I am going to start the video's... The footage was taken by Chen at 'Philter' in May of 2007 (his last event in AZ before moving out of the country... I miss him so much) and it was edited by Wes... I was only freehanding for a month... I am going to try post another video if it will let me... I think it maybe too long... With this video I am so happy to have created these awesome Memories with my boys of Az and have the chance to have practice sessions with my hero and great friend Chen... I will never forget that night at philter...

Here is another... lol it is not edited at all so make sure the volume is down... Keep in mind I was not freehanding that long...

Philter unedited

Yay for female glowstickers! Not bad for only glowsticking for a month. Better than what I can do at this point. LOL I look forward to seeing more.

and last but not least... LoL Much Love and Ladies if I can post video's so can you *coughs* Pickley... LoL

Philter unedited part II

Okie I am going to start the video's... The footage was taken by Chen at 'Philter' in May of 2007 (his last event in AZ before moving out of the country... I miss him so much) and it was edited by Wes... I was only freehanding for a month... I am going to try post another video if it will let me... I think it maybe too long... With this video I am so happy to have created these awesome Memories with my boys of Az and have the chance to have practice sessions with my hero and great friend Chen... I will never forget that night at philter...

God I still love this video.

It trips me out to see how much weight I've lost since and how much we've improved.

That was one incredible party. One of the best I've ever been too.

I miss chen too. :(

You are lookin good... Keep it up... I am so proud of you... I happy to see that I am starting to look good myself... It is great to look back and see how much weight I have lost... :icon_rock:

Is there something funny? :huh:

hahahah

:question::ouch: What are you laughing at Fooooooo??? :laser:

I've seen this thread popping up for the last few days and I've finally decided to make a post in here seeing as I am a "lady" or whatever. lol

I guess I've just been too god damn lazy to move my hand that extra quarter of an inch and click the link. hehehe.

Ummm...introduction, yeah.

I'm HeeYoun. I'm Canadian, but I'm currently in Seattle, WA. I've been raving for 2 years and I freehand (not a very good freehander, but I'm decent.)

okie dokie, mineaswell join in on this thread-- since I do fit the credentials =)

My name is Audrey, I'm almost 17 (in like 2 weeks!) and I've been freehanding since I was 13-14. I've only been active on GSC for about a year, but I love the people, the threads and the values that are here <3 I'm kinda the mother of the NOVA glowsticking group (lol even tho everyone is older than me :P), simply because I've been here with everyone since the beginning, and I'm also the only girl left in the regular NOVA group who actually glowsticks with the guys. -_-.

I love freehanding, although I incorporate A LOT of body movement/dancing because not only do I love feeling the beat with my sticks, but also with my body.

Despite all of our mini meetups here in Northern VA, which we have at least once or twice a month, and also my personal practice sesssions once or twice a week, I don't have any videos. I think I have one or two floating on a friend's computer, but this friend who filmed them has yet to give em to Eiku or Stepfr33k to edit and post here for everyone to see.

Hehe, NOVA stickers haven't really posted any videos up yet, in general, I guess. :( we will, though!! We've been doing this for years, and we wanna share the NOVA-ness with everyone!!

but then again, the April meetup is good for that too XD

anyway!! I'll be working on the video thing =) I promise! It was nice sharing with you all <333