Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*+*Beautiful Starlite*+*

*+*Where are all the Hot Glowsticking.com Ladies?*+*

212 posts in this topic

There's going to be a new vid of the Hawaii meetup to be released soon! Kristen's computer motherboard crashed and ironically around the same time my laptop motherboard died.. lol.. anyways.. we got several girls in the vid so we'll defiantly be showin' it off!

*woot woot for the uterus!!* lol

Hell yeah I cant wait to see the hawaii video... I bet that vid is going to be amazing... *Raves* :icon_rock:

hmmm... Where's Ravergirl and Electronic Heartbeat...

I'm sure those two girls freehand, especially from seeing it live :P

No Thank you... If it was not for you I would not have found Glowsticking.com till later in life (I know this because it was fate to find this site... It was meant to be) Also thank you for believing in me even when I am too shy or too stubborn to dance because I am scared to disappoint you, my boys (Troy, Dnuos, Chen, Remedi, Swivel, Punk702, oNo, Pashion, and Alacard) of AZ, and the beautiful talented peepz on Glowsticking.com... It really means a lot to me :hug: *BIG HUGZ* LoL I still laugh at the times you and Chen have pushed me in the glowsticking circles at events but I am so thankful for it cause it was worth it!!! :wub:

No doubt sugar. :muah:

You know I got your back to the fullest and beyond. I love sticking with you and seeing you grow from a little glowing cattapillar to a beautiful freehanding butterfly. ;)

And I know that Troy, Dnuos, Chen, Remedi, Swivel, Punk702, oNo, Pashion, and Alacard all got your back too. We're pretty tight out here in AZ. Thats one great thing I love about you and all our gsc heads out here. Even though we cant hook up and practice or go out as often as we'de like. When we do its like nothings changed and we're all friends like a mofo.

I'm sure that once you get passed abit of that shyness you'll be flaring and tracing, ext. like a madd woman! lol

Hello ladies :)

I am new to the site. Rai and Gin are my homeboys.

I don't stick, but I dj! Check out my mixes in the thread Rai just made.

It's nice to meet you all~~~ :)

~WELCOME~

So nice to see you on here sweetie... :hug: *HUGZ* Also I think it is bad ass that you DJ... So do I... I mix Trance what about you? Also for how long have you been throwin down wax?... Its only been a year for me but hey you have to start some where... LoL

oh yeah, where's rachel aka raverbebe...

I'm sure she freehands too :P

LOL

Hey, home brahs. My name's Lana and I signed up a long time ago, but actually got into sticking late summer. I'm 16. Me lovers trance a lottt <333 I'm currently stringing [learning] right now and definitely want to get into freehand. I honestly have only gotten about a month of stringing in 'cause of school and my parents are really iffy about it, saying it's only a guy thing and why I act like such a guy ('cause I play a lot of sports)...but I don't really care. I try and practice everyday. I want to advance/learn dancing, too. :D Like popping, bboying, waving, tutting...

I'm really camera shy, sooo...might be awhile till a vid comes out.. :D

I'll be in the next collab though. ;P

Yeaha we have the females rollin in...

~WELCOME~

Keep it up with the stringing girl and same with freehanding... Also please let your parents know that sticking is not a guy thing at all... Us Ladies kick ass too... LoL

As for wanting to pop and tut girl I am with you on that one... I know to liquid so I want to liquid pop, tut, and kandie walk... Much Love :hug:*HUGZ*

Ya, Rachel freehands she will be with colin and myself when we come to the meet next week and RG is gunna bring her camera so if ya ask me the ladies there should make an all female video and post it. :D

GS.C girl freehanders FTW! There's many of them out there I know it! You should all released videos! That would be awesome! And girls can be as good freehanders as guys, probably even better. I've seen it and it's about just having fun! The hawaii video should be out soon as well and there's just so much footage of girls freehanding on there.

~WELCOME~

So nice to see you on here sweetie... :hug: *HUGZ* Also I think it is bad ass that you DJ... So do I... I mix Trance what about you? Also for how long have you been throwin down wax?... Its only been a year for me but hey you have to start some where... LoL

*Huggggs* :)

I spin House.... and I've been doing it for almost 5 years.

When I first started spinning, I played a lot of trance.... but I grew out of it, and I've realized house is where my heart is :)

Nice to meet you!!

I will literally stab someone in da face who calls the GSC ladies thread useless. Like seriously carve out their face, wear it, then go to their house and show their mom and I'll go "Look what I did to your child because he was being a doucehbag and disrespecting ladies."

LMAO!!! That seriously made my day!!! Seriously say useless again buddy... Rai will rule your face!!! Thank you sweetie :hug:*HUGZ*

And I, as a friend of the ladies of GSC. will watch patiently as Rai stabs and carves people's faces open, as well as provide any legal support I can when the time comes. :)

Yes!!! I Love it!!! :hug: *HUGZ* Thanks to you too Gin because you are one of those people who have told me not to be so shy... thats why I am steppin up and making this thread.. To show that we do have talent and we will no longer be shy... We can do it ladies!!! From now on if there is any more negative posts I say we raise are middle fingers and say screw you, just you wait and see... We Rock Socks!!! LoL

BTW If your shy around the camera and stuff try to just close your eyes and imagine home or some where you would normally stick at and forget all about the camera and people around you let your body do it's thing. I have to close my eyes sometimes when my sisters watch me cuz I get nervous.

That is a great idea yo!!! Thanks... will most def try that if I need to :hug: *HUGZ*

As for the other ladies who have not poked their heads in here... In time they will... no doubt!!! Like my girl Pickley!!!

PS... This thread so beats the 'Ladies Room' thread that was in the sandbox.... I LOVE IT!!! :wub:

*Huggggs* :)

I spin House.... and I've been doing it for almost 5 years.

When I first started spinning, I played a lot of trance.... but I grew out of it, and I've realized house is where my heart is :)

Nice to meet you!!

Trance is my roots and I will forever be in love with Trance but I like house... I really love hard house... Freque introduced me to Hard House because he mixes Trance and Hard House... It rocks!!! I also liked what felix the housecat was playing at MM... Keep it up girl and I will most def check out your mixes!!! :hug: *HUGZ*

did we have a ladies thread a long time ago? i guess it's time for a new one since people come and go.

personally i would like actual metrics on how many girls there are. just curious. it's kinda hard to wade through all the comments here and pick out which ones are unique girl members.

i freehand, tho i don't practice much, but i do practice at events at least. i like to draw, used to do hip hop choreo, some bgirling, project lead at usc's game design program. i usually don't give light shows with glowsticks, i like inovas better.

the guys do have a point, we should post up videos. but i think we should keep them amongst ourselves (except for critiques of course :))

my goal in life is to not be mediocre at everything, at least for a short amount of time (i'm just kidding joe)

sausage fest

Epic typo.

Booooo. Sausage feast was funny =[

:girlpower:Do your thing, ladies.

oh yeah, where's rachel aka raverbebe...

I'm sure she freehands too :P

Here I am! I think that this thread is a great idea. I think that once we all start posting some vids up here, it will bring some of the lurking females out from the shadows. Watch out boys, pretty soon the girls will be taking over GSC! Muahaha. :P

My problem is, I don't know how to do much with my freehanding yet. I'm hoping to pick up on some things next week at the LA meetup though.

Ya, Rachel freehands she will be with colin and myself when we come to the meet next week and RG is gunna bring her camera so if ya ask me the ladies there should make an all female video and post it. :D

One more week!!! I can't wait!

Random idea but it might be good if the forum had it's own section for the ladies. I mean it could even be a ladies only area where you don't have to worry about the guys that are disrespectful. Is it a good idea?

Random idea but it might be good if the forum had it's own section for the ladies. I mean it could even be a ladies only area where you don't have to worry about the guys that are disrespectful. Is it a good idea?

They used to have that back in the day.

It was the "Ladies room" I think Starlite created that one too.

I'll just let you guess on how long it took for guys to start invading that one...........................lol

We then made "the guys room".

I'll let you guess on how fast girls invaded that one too..........................................

(Answer to both: almost instantlly)

Still a good idea though.

Ya it would be cool if it could be made so only female members can enter that section kind of like how only supporters can read those msgs

Ya it would be cool if it could be made so only female members can enter that section kind of like how only supporters can read those msgs

I don't think it would truly work....you would have D-bags making new accounts as females to get in.

:poo:

I don't think it would truly work....you would have D-bags making new accounts as females to get in.

:poo:

lol...yeah most likely.

A bunch of lil horney teenagers on this site hounding the few girls on here.

And then they wonder why there are only a few that pop out of the wood work every now and then.

By the way what ever happend to Lisha and Queen of spades.

I never see them anymore...ever since the Sandbox got shut down.

:question:

As for the other ladies who have not poked their heads in here... In time they will... no doubt!!! Like my girl Pickley!!!

PS... This thread so beats the 'Ladies Room' thread that was in the sandbox.... I LOVE IT!!! :wub:

pickley here! :biggrin2: I'm glad to see you went through with your idea Starlite! This thread is bumpin already. Us ladies gotta stick together, in every sense of the word.. :)

For those of you who don't know me so well, my name is Allison and I'm a freehander from northern California. I've been freehanding since last June and I love it :) Still have a long way to go though.

I LOVE the idea of a female collab video. I'll happily submit some footage for that, if I can. I'll buy a decent camera someday, but in the meantime I can steal someone else's, like I did for my footage in the January collab video. Man I can't wait for that to be released! But I would love to see what the other girls here are capable of. Don't get me wrong, I love the GS.C boys, but you guys are all over the place.. I wanna see how the ladies masterfully handle their sticks :biggrin2:

I was a little bit camera shy at first too, but eventually I just took a ton of footage, promising myself that I could cut out all the stuff I didn't like. It's hard to be intimidated by the camera for like 15 minutes straight, so you get over it pretty quickly, I've found..

I want to see you stick Azzie! And Starlite I can't wait to see your first video!

Trance is my roots and I will forever be in love with Trance but I like house... I really love hard house... Freque introduced me to Hard House because he mixes Trance and Hard House... It rocks!!! I also liked what felix the housecat was playing at MM... Keep it up girl and I will most def check out your mixes!!! :hug: *HUGZ*

awwww thanks babe. I apreciate that.

I try...lol

I've always apreciated your posative feedback. Thanks for all the support throughout the years. :hug:

I need to record a mix so I can put one on here...now that Rai, his homegirls, and Romances are coming out.