Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*+*Beautiful Starlite*+*

*+*Where are all the Hot Glowsticking.com Ladies?*+*

212 posts in this topic

Okie I was talking to Pickley about this the other day... I was wondering how many ladies could there be on this site? Just curious... Dont get me wrong you fine talented men who get down with the glowing products LoL I just want us ladies to speak out more and grab our imaginary balls and make more video's... Myself being one of them...

I have asked for advise on here and each time I do ask I get a reply of you are great you just need to not be so shy... So I figured why not post a thread to see if you ladies will come out of hiding and show us your talent... Purrdy Please!! It is time to show what we have and learn from each other...

I will go first... LoL My name is Crystal... I am 26... I have been raving for almost ten years... I was not that much into dancing (more of a music/trance junkie) when I started into the scene... I knew how to liquid and do somethings with the sticks including strings but I was mostly right up front watching the dj and learning the magic that is created by some tables, mixer, and vinyl... When I met Freque in 2005 I saw the way he danced and was amazed at how beautiful the art of sticking is... I have been on this site since Feb. 5th 2007 and I observed for about six months before I got serious about freehanding... I have tried stringing until I received a huge black eye from it two years ago... Lol... I love this site and everyone who is on it... It is my family... I have been slowly but surely moving forward with my freehanding... I will be posting my first video in about a month and I look forward to all the feed back and tips... I also look forward to seeing how many Glowsticking.com ladies are out there... Much Love :hug: *HUGZ*

I second that!

Ladies- if you happen to stumble across this thread... please introduce yourself :)

NEW Lady GS.C members- if you happen to stumble across this thread... please introduce yourself :)

ahhhh.... great idea starlite. I cant wait to see your vid!

No doubt. There are so few female glowstickers out there that represant. It would be really cool to see what the chicas on GSC can do.

When I met Freque in 2005 I saw the way he danced and was amazed at how beautiful the art of sticking is

Thanks alot for the shout out mama. I apreciate it.

You've already come a long way from when you started. I'm exited to see what you'll be able to do in the future. And just remember that no matter what. I got your back on dat.

There's going to be a new vid of the Hawaii meetup to be released soon! Kristen's computer motherboard crashed and ironically around the same time my laptop motherboard died.. lol.. anyways.. we got several girls in the vid so we'll defiantly be showin' it off!

*woot woot for the uterus!!* lol

Sometime you ladies should make a female video to show people "Hey women glowstick too and we do it damn good" It would be great and I think it would bring some of the females to realize that there is nothing to be shy about. Can't wait to see the video of hawaii... off topic but I want to go to hawaii someday lol

Hello ladies :)

I am new to the site. Rai and Gin are my homeboys.

I don't stick, but I dj! Check out my mixes in the thread Rai just made.

It's nice to meet you all~~~ :)

*woot woot for the uterus!!* lol

LOL

Hey, home brahs. My name's Lana and I signed up a long time ago, but actually got into sticking late summer. I'm 16. Me lovers trance a lottt <333 I'm currently stringing [learning] right now and definitely want to get into freehand. I honestly have only gotten about a month of stringing in 'cause of school and my parents are really iffy about it, saying it's only a guy thing and why I act like such a guy ('cause I play a lot of sports)...but I don't really care. I try and practice everyday. I want to advance/learn dancing, too. :D Like popping, bboying, waving, tutting...

I'm really camera shy, sooo...might be awhile till a vid comes out.. :D

I'll be in the next collab though. ;P

Women are over-rated. .

-Cackles.-

( For the record: I am FAR from serious. . I just felt an omen. . a chilly, fear-inducing omen. o.O; )

I had to pop in here and take a peek before I go to work... I am excited about getting the ladies together and yes hurray for the uterus!!! :icon_rock: I will most def post later... Work calls me... Damn it!!! :P

Video in the works, still trying to get over the shyness.

Trying to be smoother and working on trace combos.

:D

women_don't_belong_on_the_internet.jpg

hahaha just playin'. But this thread is useless without vids. Glowsticking vids of course.

Not useless................

I'm sure there are MANY many threads in this forum that don't relate to ONLY glowsticking... where random chit chat occurs. Why is it useless to have a thread for the ladies??........ unless there are glowsticking videos?

Sure, they'll post videos. But, it's not useless without it. We'd all like to get to know one another. I mean, I know I would. I don't stick... does that make me useless?!!

Azzie, I wannnna see you stick! Post it even if it's not PERFECcct. :D Sure you'll look cute doing it even if you mess up hahaha.

I will literally stab someone in da face who calls the GSC ladies thread useless. Like seriously carve out their face, wear it, then go to their house and show their mom and I'll go "Look what I did to your child because he was being a doucehbag and disrespecting ladies."

Maybe, I was too harsh but, fellas, let the ladies be. Girls just wanna rock out and have fun sometimes. And there aren't too many around on the site if you haven't noticed. The additions of my mah home girls(Luv ya girls) Sookie, Tenaj, and Natasha, was me tryin to correct the girl to guy ratio. Which was like -5,000,000:1.

And honestly I believe that is due to guys hounding the females too much and disrespectful comments such as the one mentioned above.

Carry on girls.

And Sookie, Azzie is mad shy, I saw her freehand like once. It was cool though. (=OP

Yea.... i'm literally like very close to deleting that comment...We had a thread about why gs.c is a sausage fest. Its because of comments like those that push women to not post/stay away from the community, when there are many of us that are more respectful than that bull shit. I would choose your words around the ladies wisely. If you also think this thread is useless please don't read/post here than. This is a way to hopefully get more females in here so this isn't some big testosterone spawning pool.

Grow up people.....

Thread is useless without vids. Lame comment.

lol @ rai.

Seriously guys don't be dumb shits and say things against girls and then say just joking. There is a little bit of true feeling behind peoples jokes when they say em. So how bout you actually let the girls that are on the site be comfortable enough to be able to post whether they have a video or not.

And I, as a friend of the ladies of GSC. will watch patiently as Rai stabs and carves people's faces open, as well as provide any legal support I can when the time comes. :)

We had a thread about why gs.c is a sausage fest.

I would choose your words around the ladies wisely.

I sure as hell did not participate in any sausage feast. :lol:

Zharen, this thread is intended to encourage the ladies to make more glowsticking videos, not to say "post nao dammitz"

If you're going to sound like a total dick, at least have a point to argue logically and with reason like I do. I argue my views and opinions, while some people on the boards dont agree with it, I still try to keep it of an academic/intellectual manner.

I second that!

Ladies- if you happen to stumble across this thread... please introduce yourself :)

NEW Lady GS.C members- if you happen to stumble across this thread... please introduce yourself :)

I am so glad to see you pop in here... My Sugar Shortcake Natalie :hug: *BIG HUGZ*... You and I have rocked socks for almost a year and I am glad we have built a friendship... I cant wait to throw down some sticks with you miss stringer... Hopefully in June girl... Much Love :wub:

Thank you sweetheart... :hug: *HUGZ* You rock socks too Luis!!! Man I am in love with the way you string... so yummy!!! LoL I cant wait for my vid!!! I would make a video now but I am saving up for a sweet diggy cam so I can make it... yeaha!!

And I, as a friend of the ladies of GSC. will watch patiently as Rai stabs and carves people's faces open, as well as provide any legal support I can when the time comes. :)

:lol: Dats Gangsta Right thurr :smokin:

Thanks alot for the shout out mama. I apreciate it.

You've already come a long way from when you started. I'm exited to see what you'll be able to do in the future. And just remember that no matter what. I got your back on dat.

No Thank you... If it was not for you I would not have found Glowsticking.com till later in life (I know this because it was fate to find this site... It was meant to be) Also thank you for believing in me even when I am too shy or too stubborn to dance because I am scared to disappoint you, my boys (Troy, Dnuos, Chen, Remedi, Swivel, Punk702, oNo, Pashion, and Alacard) of AZ, and the beautiful talented peepz on Glowsticking.com... It really means a lot to me :hug: *BIG HUGZ* LoL I still laugh at the times you and Chen have pushed me in the glowsticking circles at events but I am so thankful for it cause it was worth it!!! :wub:

I will literally stab someone in da face who calls the GSC ladies thread useless. Like seriously carve out their face, wear it, then go to their house and show their mom and I'll go "Look what I did to your child because he was being a doucehbag and disrespecting ladies."

Oh oh oh Can I help can I help PLEEAAASEEE instead of texas chainsaw massacre we can call it the glowsticking.com knife to face massacre Lolz

Well I guess I could always take the blame and go to jail I mean I can find a way to escape it can't be that hard :D

And ladies can't wait till you all get to start making a collab video it will be awesome and do a lot of good for all the other ladies on the site that have been lurking :D.

BTW If your shy around the camera and stuff try to just close your eyes and imagine home or some where you would normally stick at and forget all about the camera and people around you let your body do it's thing. I have to close my eyes sometimes when my sisters watch me cuz I get nervous.