Sign in to follow this  
MadRaverRai

Yori's Room

2693 posts in this topic

Rai's Spinning Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard Vision licks BAWSS

oh wait I shouldn't be so mean to him, he did see Paul Van Dyke LoL and then tore his shirt off somewhere in the club as he was rolling BAWSS and then was walking around topless in DC after the club closed... I think the poor guy has been through enough.

(LoL remembering the old days LoL)

I heard Vision licks BAWSS

oh wait I shouldn't be so mean to him, he did see Paul Van Dyke LoL and then tore his shirt off somewhere in the club as he was rolling BAWSS and then was walking around topless in DC after the club closed... I think the poor guy has been through enough.

(LoL remembering the old days LoL)

Dude where the fuck have you been? Kids, this is GrungeNGlow, one of the legendary EC Freehanders from back then.

welcome back grungeNGlow!

So what if i told you guys there is going to be an outdoor party in West Virgina in June......

who's down for raving it up in Coal Country?

Playing a Transient Illusion set on Saturday, May 2 @ 8 pm. ONLY playing new tracks, recent tracks, and mashups. Be there! <3

stickam.com/liralei

EDIT: Note the time change, as not to conflict with Rai's broadcast. Also earlier so it won't keep anyone from going anywhere on Saturday night. :P

Edited by Lira

I'll make it after Tainted Transmission 16 which ends at 10:30pm.

Edited by Lira

mm, then. I'll shift my set to Saturday so it won't conflict, & just play whatever after your set on Sunday.

Saturday @ 8 pm. stickam.com/liralei. Mostly tracks from within the last 3 weeks.

Edited by Lira

I love you guys but I hate you so much for making me miss the EC as much as I do. But no worries as long as GS.C is up I will always be able to see what's going on while I'm on the EC so I can get info and hit some meetups or DJs preforming anywhere from DC to NYC. I'll make sure to give you guys a forecast whenever I can of when I may be back on the EC.

W0000000000000000 GRUNGE AND FUCKIN GLOW

I've never been cheered for so much in my life LoL. Ya would of thought I cured cancer or something or at least cured stringers of that sickness that keeps them from freehanding fluidly (lol jk just wanted to throw a jab in at Oracle and Prophet). I'm shooting a vid next weekend, just a practice vid, but I'll upload it onto youtube and send it to whoever wants to see.

I've never been cheered for so much in my life LoL. Ya would of thought I cured cancer or something or at least cured stringers of that sickness that keeps them from freehanding fluidly (lol jk just wanted to throw a jab in at Oracle and Prophet). I'm shooting a vid next weekend, just a practice vid, but I'll upload it onto youtube and send it to whoever wants to see.

Awesome bro. Can't wait to see some of the new stuff you have.

Fuckin Tainted Transmission 17 this Sunday is going to make brains explode.

i'm in the room now - but for some reason the bar to chat wont load - damn linux...

just know that i'm rocking out!

PS

Whats up for memorial day weekend - i am fiending for NYC and some freehand filming!

Saw Star Trek tonight...pretty good.

Why are you guys even awake?

P.S. Pretty hot azn girls...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

LIKE A BOSS, ON A BOAT, JIZZING IN MY PANTS

that was for the asian girls not azzie sayiin dam nice asian gurls

Edited by tkstick

Yup. my dream girls.

though the one on the right looks like she accidentally ate a lemon. or smelled someone fart. :P

though the one on the right looks like she accidentally ate a lemon. or smelled someone fart. :P

lol.

Ass.. :biggrin2:

/ pokes

You guys excited for the glowshop?

heeeeeeeeeeeeellz yeah. i'm penny pinching so i might not go to Mike Koglin but it's the week before my b-day, so who knows. meh. YAY GLOWSHOOOP

Edited by Lira