Sign in to follow this  
MadRaverRai

Yori's Room

2693 posts in this topic

the name is so good knivez that it WILL taste good.!

@_@ it's that good :o? i miss the good ol' san miguel beer in the philippines lol

San Miguel is aight. Red Horse is better or strong ice.

But....Arrogant Bastard Ale..Now that's my beer. (=OP

110.1.jpg

MUST GET O_O

But the double bastard looks even sweeter

News1102DBastard.jpg

Edited by Icy

I AM .....FUCKING BORED

iamlegend.jpg

HahaHAahaha WTF?

I AM .....FUCKING BORED

iamlegend.jpg

lmao xD cleric .. lol you need something to do!!!!

you should put my head on bruce lee cleric

IMGP1947.jpg

l_7ead83856d747c0b7d67c3b5f4839514.jpg

Theres the table i have, its fold up, but i just hope your equipment isn't heavy...table is sorta cheap lol. But can hold up

IMGP1947.jpg

l_7ead83856d747c0b7d67c3b5f4839514.jpg

Theres the table i have, its fold up, but i just hope your equipment isn't heavy...table is sorta cheap lol. But can hold up

That'll work bro. Are you sure you can bring it? And will you be at the meetup by 2:00pm? I'd like to set up as soon as possible. I can put both Subwoofers on the floor and the speakers on the table.

So the table will have 1 laptop, 1 Torq Xponent dJ controller + case, and 7 speakers. Think it can hold that?

Edited by MadRaverRai

=/ i dunno man, it will def hold the labtop and the dj controller, all the speakers though im not sure, how big (weight) are the speakers

*Edit* Ill prolly be there prolly 1:30, so i cant set up the table, ill also be bringing deodorant and possibly other goodies

Edited by Icy

=/ i dunno man, it will def hold the labtop and the dj controller, all the speakers though im not sure, how big (weight) are the speakers

*Edit* Ill prolly be there prolly 1:30, so i cant set up the table, ill also be bringing deodorant and possibly other goodies

2 of these

Main Speakers

5 of these

Booth Speakers

Hmmm...it might work, ill definitly Bring the table, only thing now is deciding if i wanna go to the party at webster hall haha

I'll be baking treats. If you guys need anything lemme know. I'll make an epic grocery store run before I come to the meetup.

Aden's not going to be coming with so...I'm going to need some help from the train station lugging all that stuff.

I'll be baking treats. If you guys need anything lemme know. I'll make an epic grocery store run before I come to the meetup.

Aden's not going to be coming with so...I'm going to need some help from the train station lugging all that stuff.

Guys, help Azzie. Wtf? Volunteer!

Whoever is comin in with me and Cleric will lug around the sound system. One of the subs is fuckin heavy.

me wants to help. which stop will azzie be on? me,syphon and freaky will be coming from nj path and etc but we will wants to help yo

Well, what I'll do is call from the train, probably going to be astor place since it looks like the closest.

I shalt call. Gives azzie your numbers! I promise I won't sell them to telemarketer ppl.

Azz, I'll help, what time do you plan on leaving out?

Well, what I'll do is call from the train, probably going to be astor place since it looks like the closest.

I shalt call. Gives azzie your numbers! I promise I won't sell them to telemarketer ppl.

i hope not @_@

Quoted from DJ thread

"I did this pretty early in da week and in one shot. No re recordings or pussy redos. Just drank a lot of booze and recorded. I'm still kinda fazed right now actually while I'm posting this.

The TRACK OF THE WEEK is for mah fuckin homie Cleric yo! Dream Dance Alliance - Spring forward and Fall behind(Kaemon vs. Andoria Remix) is your track for 2008. Enjoy!

Since that's outta the way, I went back to my dark and techy style full blown this week. The mood of this set is definitely darker. I wish I dropped this at a club. Such a good collection of tracks. Hope you everyone feels it.

MadRaverRai - Speechless Siren 12

1)The Fray - How to Save a life(Robbie Rivera Remix) [0:00]

2)Energy Reflect vs. Arctic Moon - Cold Planet(Anhken Remix) [7:54]

3)Airbase - Kingpin(DJ Jack Remix) [13:38]

4)Vinylgroover and the Red Head - Freak in the Discotech(Electrik Remix) [19:48]

5)Chris de Seed - Green Berg(Raul Cremona Remix) [22:22]

6)Alex Kunari - Lifter(Paul Webster Remix) [27:32]

7)W and W - Mustang [34:06]

8)Ryan Blair - Mircale Worker [36:52]

9)Miller and Fijneman - Rocinha (Vezzola Remix) [42:37]

10)Joop - Another World(Re-Ward Remix) [46:45]

11)Dream Dance Alliance - Spring Forward and Fall behind (Kaemon vs. Andoria Remix) [52:28] [TRACK OF THE WEEK]

12)E Mortal ft. Tiffany Lacey- Coming Home [57:26]"

Fuckin EnjoyY!!!

the mad raver rai powers flourish while you're drunk... that means the bastard ale is working...

Meetup next week!!!!!

I only have one day off this week so that next week I can have Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday off!

I will do cupcakes, cake and perhaps brownies for snacks.....

I can't wat.

I also did a blood and ice (red and white) collection for the meetup alone of bracelets...to help pay for the meetup and for food and the after parties and future meetups! Support azzie!

yar!

ITS SOOOON OMG OMG OMG OMG