Sign in to follow this  
MadRaverRai

Yori's Room

2693 posts in this topic

shes out taking a g.e.d test.

tonight n tomorrow night.

Azzie it was really nice meeting you ~

i'll be seeing u around <3

i wanted to post up pix in the picture form. but it dont work. or.. im just retarded

screw it. screw it all! >:D

I'm a freakin' loser who has posted 40+ posts already. And I just been on gsc today.

lol sooki is a post whore in training. If only the sandbox were still open, you'd have waaaaaay more than 40 at the rate you're going. :P

I'm at around 4100. It's super easy to rack up the posts when you're on this place all day.

I'm a freakin' loser who has posted 40+ posts already. And I just been on gsc today.

lol yeah that's a lot of freakin posts xD but hey we get bored. there was this one day i had 70 posts in one day and in a different forum 135 in one day i think i still have the screenshot to prove it *have to dig around for that picture*

lol sooki is a post whore in training. If only the sandbox were still open, you'd have waaaaaay more than 40 at the rate you're going. :P

I'm at around 4100. It's super easy to rack up the posts when you're on this place all day.

lol all day @.@ yeah that's gonna be a lot of spam to catch up to mate xD but don't worry i'll get there =] ... and yeah i never really posted in the sandbox before so i don't know how fast you can spam in there @.@

lmao holy snaps that's a lot of freakin posts xD maybe that's why they closed it? cuz it's the spammer's utopia lol

That's way too many posts man. It's called, go outside. lol just kidding.

I think I post more at work than I do at home.

Oh shit Tenaj, I like your sig. That's so like you. You comin out to Sullivan room this Saturday?

Edited by MadRaverRai

@_@ mhmm i post a lot in school but not as much as home when i'm workin on some shiz at home i think to myself *i need a distraction* [opens gsc and reads some posts plus spams right after]

That's way too many posts man. It's called, go outside. lol just kidding.

I think I post more at work than I do at home.

Oh shit Tenaj, I like your sig. That's so like you. You comin out to Sullivan room this Saturday?

yes i'll be there...

other half, thanx for liking my signature. hahaha it took me a few minutes. maybe 2.

i'll bribe sooki to make another one for me, cuz shes sick in photoshop...

you think u can keep me company at Love this friday night?

better question...

are you working sat?

the plan: sooki is gonna sleep over fri night after work and spinn with me all day sat

cuz i have no work or .. really, nothing to do all day.

you should come too if you have the time.

anyone else in invited too =) bring free spirits, and love.

girls could prolly sleep at my house friday night.

as for the dudes...uhm. can u get to jersey on sat? i can pick you up from fortlee if need be. (thats 175th st in manhattan, cross the george washington bridge, one stop)

but yeah... rai, if you cant come on sat cuz of work or wutever u wanna meet up friday night?

it's gonna be late tho.. i dunno.. juss lemme kno. ahaha!

im ranting... dont mind me. :sm_bigeek:

ginseng.

you still need to come over again and

PRACTICE SPINNING ON RECORDS! yup

Edited by tenaJ

I need CDJs and a new mixer. Then I'll be in DJ heaven.

yes i'll be there...

other half, thanx for liking my signature. hahaha it took me a few minutes. maybe 2.

i'll bribe sooki to make another one for me, cuz shes sick in photoshop...

you think u can keep me company at Love this friday night?

better question...

are you working sat?

the plan: sooki is gonna sleep over fri night after work and spinn with me all day sat

cuz i have no work or .. really, nothing to do all day.

you should come too if you have the time.

anyone else in invited too =) bring free spirits, and love.

girls could prolly sleep at my house friday night.

as for the dudes...uhm. can u get to jersey on sat? i can pick you up from fortlee if need be. (thats 175th st in manhattan, cross the george washington bridge, one stop)

but yeah... rai, if you cant come on sat cuz of work or wutever u wanna meet up friday night?

it's gonna be late tho.. i dunno.. juss lemme kno. ahaha!

im ranting... dont mind me. :sm_bigeek:

ginseng.

you still need to come over again and

PRACTICE SPINNING ON RECORDS! yup

Babay..... I feel bad if you have to stay at Love with me til 4am. So... Unless someone's gonna go with you, and you're gonna have fun, I don't want you to go. I was planning on crashing at my friend's place in Brooklyn... He's the one who got me the job at Love. So.. I was thinking about doing this.... What about I come back to the city on Sat night for Sully with you guys and then I'll just go back to Jersey with you? And then, you can bring me to church on Sunday at 12:30? It's in Teaneck.

I need CDJs and a new mixer. Then I'll be in DJ heaven.

I would have sold you my cdjs for soooo cheap!!! I wish I met you earlier!!!

I would have sold you my cdjs for soooo cheap!!! I wish I met you earlier!!!

I think we all should have met earlier. Seriously. I dunno how I ever survived without you girls.

Edited by MadRaverRai

I think we all should have met earlier. Seriously. I dunno how I ever survived without you girls.

Awwww <3 *hugs*

Word. *hugZ*

First I met Natasha, then I talked to you and Tenaj separately on Myspace. Then Tenaj and I went to PVD and she got to Hangout with Natasha for the first time.

Then a year later all of us are chillin. Shit's crazy.

Word. *hugZ*

First I met Natasha, then I talked to you and Tenaj separately on Myspace. Then Tenaj and I went to PVD and she got to Hangout with Natasha for the first time.

Then a year later all of us are chillin. Shit's crazy.

I never talked to you on myspace. I just added you cause you were friends with Tenaj. But... the first time I met you, I was dancing at Pacha.

I thought you were this weird dude with dragonball Z hair. LOL!!! jk jk.

But then I guess the real time we hung out was when I came over to your place for Diggers.

I never talked to you on myspace. I just added you cause you were friends with Tenaj. But... the first time I met you, I was dancing at Pacha.

I thought you were this weird dude with dragonball Z hair. LOL!!! jk jk.

But then I guess the real time we hung out was when I came over to your place for Diggers.

You lie that we never talked on Myspace. I have the messages to prove it. (=OP

And you know the Dragonball hair is what makes me who I am.

dbz hair xD i just generalize your hair as anime hair lol xD speaking of which... did you see the drawing i sent you in your email :o?

dbz hair xD i just generalize your hair as anime hair lol xD speaking of which... did you see the drawing i sent you in your email :o?

You sent me an email? MadRaverRai@gmail.com right?

You lie that we never talked on Myspace. I have the messages to prove it. (=OP

And you know the Dragonball hair is what makes me who I am.

OK! Gosh... Maybe we had a few conversations but that must have been SO long ago.... I c0nt remember yo!

They aren't spammin. We talk like this all day on facebook. We just moved it onto GSC too.

They aren't spammin. We talk like this all day on facebook. We just moved it onto GSC too.

:( Sorry, I won't talk as much!!

Dude Rai... fb thread diiiiied since we've been on gsc... LOL!

Sooki, ignore easy target...everyone else does!

:D