Sign in to follow this  
MadRaverRai

Yori's Room

2693 posts in this topic

Oh wow guys. I just found the CD i think Cleric gave me containing the footage from the museum of natural history meetup. I'm putting this in my treasure chest.

Two days until all you 21+ peeps party it out at Shelter ! I know Rai is probably partying his ass off spinning right now with Doctor Liang. :D

Oh wow guys. I just found the CD i think Cleric gave me containing the footage from the museum of natural history meetup. I'm putting this in my treasure chest.

Two days until all you 21+ peeps party it out at Shelter ! I know Rai is probably partying his ass off spinning right now with Doctor Liang. :D

Nah I wasn't partying with Doctor Liang. lol That's today. I was spinning though. I'm so ready to spin tomorrow night.

Are you talking the very first what we know now as april meetup????

I would love to see that!!!

Edited by Icy

Anyone driving in from New Jersey(New Brunswick/Rutgers Area) interested in picking up my Super Cute homegirl and my two homies, and riding with them to the party tomorrow night?.

actually icy it was in october..

alright its flashback time

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~ Dun dun dun...

8 members... Cleric had no biceps.. gin could speak without stuttering, snapple actually showed up, illezt.. pretty much the same. real5 was out and about..

Edited by ginseng

Koki giot me really drunk tonight. I hope I can get up tomorrow

^ hasnt even spun out yet and he's already acting like a real DJ

- he's going to spin while drunk as hell

i'm calling it now

:P

^ hasnt even spun out yet and he's already acting like a real DJ

- he's going to spin while drunk as hell

i'm calling it now

:P

I'm not gonna drink till after my set. I can't spin drunk. I suck. Ask Cleric. lol

Anyone driving in from New Jersey(New Brunswick/Rutgers Area) interested in picking up my Super Cute homegirl and my two homies, and riding with them to the party tomorrow night?.

shit shoulda read this. I could have obliged. Would have been tight tho :)

Dj MadRaverRai @ Love = awesome

it was awesome seeing you out of state guys!

Such an ill night. It's still replaying in my head. The set recorded great too.

Def glad we came up. Can't wait to see Rai spin some more!

actually icy it was in october..

alright its flashback time

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~ Dun dun dun...

8 members... Cleric had no biceps.. gin could speak without stuttering, snapple actually showed up, illezt.. pretty much the same. real5 was out and about..

hahah omg no way. that shit is way old school. I kinda wanna see it now... for masochistic purposes.

This is an awesome month so far...lol

Rai spinning, Tommy Boy puts up a mix....same day Cler posts Rai's mix in mp3 format....I see vision, prophet and zero and these guys that I nevah evah see....I'm pretty happy right now. LOL

Btw rai...I look ghey in that video. LOLZ

This is an awesome month so far...lol

Rai spinning, Tommy Boy puts up a mix....same day Cler posts Rai's mix in mp3 format....I see vision, prophet and zero and these guys that I nevah evah see....I'm pretty happy right now. LOL

Btw rai...I look ghey in that video. LOLZ

You look fine in the video. Just havin fun. Aden was mad funny. Puttin on his hood and shit. I wanna see the rest of the footage so bad.

Cleric!!!

Gonna release a short Thread Toss combo in the Freehand forum tonight. Peep it.

yo, back at school and shit is crazy, econometric regression analysis is kicking my ass. LOL.

what is the next party i should plan on going to?

by the way, glad to hear you ripped it @ love rai, you crazy asshole that only books shows for 21+

spazzman = p4wn3d

i know i dont get around on the forums or AIM alot, but i'm still here, so if there is a party or meetup in the near future hit me up, i'm always down to show especially while im at schooooool.

p.s. britney spears - piece of me ...on t.v. right now, dope beat. ROFL.

-PEACE!

yo, back at school and shit is crazy, econometric regression analysis is kicking my ass. LOL.

what is the next party i should plan on going to?

by the way, glad to hear you ripped it @ love rai, you crazy asshole that only books shows for 21+

spazzman = p4wn3d

i know i dont get around on the forums or AIM alot, but i'm still here, so if there is a party or meetup in the near future hit me up, i'm always down to show especially while im at schooooool.

p.s. britney spears - piece of me ...on t.v. right now, dope beat. ROFL.

-PEACE!

Stop watching Britney Spears and fuckin stick or at least come out to mix some tracks with me. Fuckin always MIA.

Anyway I been thinkin. I think it's about time another CC vid came out. I want to rent Champion studios for 6 hours for that reason alone. So my old friends, come out of hiding and stop being lazy.

We've been hibernating for far too long.

What are your thoughts?

Edited by MadRaverRai