Sign in to follow this  
MadRaverRai

Yori's Room

2693 posts in this topic

I thought of new shit too, that heli tutt thing. Remember? This was before the vodka.

I thought of new shit too, that heli tutt thing. Remember? This was before the vodka.

hahaha damn. I really dont.

haha yo I should be coming up for Rai's party this weekend I had to drop a class that would have been taken place fri, sat and sunday so i said fuck that. It might cost me $800 bux cuz they said i missed the deadline but I'm fighting that ish. Cleric I see your 100 proof vodka and raise you 150 proof bacardi =) let's set the night on fire haha

Like a drinking session. We didn't really stick too much. lol

rawr i wanna see it though :P who went down first?

rai i challenge you to a battle

1V1 SHOT 4 SHOT

rai i challenge you to a battle

1V1 SHOT 4 SHOT

Phil that's a really stupid challenge cause you know I can't drink. That's the same shit as me saying let's see who could Heli Toss better or let's see who's a werider person, which is obviously you Mr. "I'm the Anit-Cool" lol

Edited by MadRaverRai

I challenge ginseng to a beer off!!!!

lol, I can't drink liquor. LOL

Oh, look at birthday girl here celebrating her newly acquired, 2-week-old legality to drink. Like a kid who just received her Christmas video game system and cannot wait to show it off :biggrin2:

Edited by The Voice

Phil that's a really stupid challenge cause you know I can't drink. That's the same shit as me saying let's see who could Heli Toss better or let's see who's a werider person, which is obviously you Mr. "I'm the Anit-Cool" lol

lol are you drunk now rai?

for the record, I had a sip of beer on my birthday and I've only had one mohito since.

Yummy. Mohito.

But...Who is willing to meet with me to make me less wack at freehand?

alright rai, as the anti-cool i have decided that azzie will take my spot in our drinking competition

lol are you drunk now rai?

I'm not drunk, Phil really fucking said that man. Weird I know, but hey it's Phil. He wouldn't Phil if he wasn't like that. And ya gotta love Phil for bein crazy and shit cause he picks up the craziest chicks too. (=OP

for the record, I had a sip of beer on my birthday and I've only had one mohito since.

Yummy. Mohito.

But...Who is willing to meet with me to make me less wack at freehand?

Depends on where.

ohh.. sounds like we should have a freehand workshop *Nudge Nudge*ginseng

So. Who needs tickets for Saturday? No one has said shit so far. I'm almost sold out. I honestly have 1 on me and my friend has like 10 left.

I need one. lol

What time are you gonna be spinning in the cave because I might be leaving early. Gotta catch a bus to PA.

I'm spinning at 2:30AM till closing. So the mama's boys might have to be home by then. lol Just kidding.

For the party this sat you can:

Guestlist yourselves here since I'm low on tickets. Just click on the "Reduced List" button next to the "Buy Tickets" button It ends at 11:00PM though so don't be late.

Love Guestlist