Sign in to follow this  
MadRaverRai

Yori's Room

2693 posts in this topic

you miss ERRTHAAAAAAAANG

come up to NYC. those of us not going to Ultra miss you. :C

Oooo I remember this room.

Wow me too. Haha

damn no posts for the entire month of May - ah well, whats up ya'll? I think i'm going to be meeting up with Pyro in MD to get some filming done for the 10yr - But i'm def always down to coming up to NYC for more filming. GSC's 10yr is my 10yr of raving / glowsticking too

awww yeaaaaah.

I'm coming back to the dirty jerzzzz today. sigh. good & bad.

dirty jerzzzz

I'm fairly sure that everyone cringes whenever someone calls it that... just to use the phrase themselves because it's so annoyingly catchy.

Dirty Jerzzzzzzzz.. lol

If you guys are in NYC come check out my EP release party. All the hard work has finally paid off and after 5 tracks signed and more on the way, The first EP with our first 4 tracks have been released on Dramatics EP. The track Enchanter has Lira's vocals in it. (o^_^o)

Here is the flyer for the EP Release Party.

Girls are free before 1:00am, Guys are $15 on our guestlist

Groups of 5 girls get a free bottle even with free entry. Pretty damn good deal. Hope to see everyone there. Both new and old faces.

266708_2049430087976_1611193467_2007563_7894064_o.jpg

Tune in tonight everyone. It's Episode 02 of Limitless Music. Broadcasting live from out studio. Come hangout like the old days of stickam. Tune in at 11:00pm

Limitless Music

WooHoo!!!!!

Edited by MadRaverRai

hey everyone, so happy to see that many of the old schoolers are still keeping the art alive around here! in my travels the last few years i've shown people around the world there is more to freehanding than just the figure-8, and that i learned from the talented minds of the gs.c'ers in nyc.

the site has changed so much, this will take some getting used to. i'm finally back in the nyc area though ready for some intense practice sessions. what's been going on around here lately?

yoooooo! welcome back & good to see you again (though I'm pretty much still a newb by EC standards :P)!

as of late it seems like work/untangling real life has taken up more of people's time than anything, and we do most of our meeting up at parties & events. it would be great to have some more real sessions; maybe a winter "snowshop", depending on how everyone's schedules play out.

hey guys, thanks for the quick replies.

i have a bunch of regular sticks, but i was LIVID when i tried to order my favorite 30-min. green/yellows, only to find out they're EXTINCT :madgo: :madgo: :madgo:

do the nyc clubs still give people a hard time about glowsticks?

Hey JiN,

I took a trip up to SSBMU to hang with all of these awesome NY GSCers last April... too bad we didn't get to meet.

From what I remember, Webster Hall is stick friendly, but Pacha is not. I'm sure these guys can elaborate more :)

Ohhhhh shit - jin is back! Definitely need to have a meetup soon.

Also, who else is going to NY Comic Con? I need a place to crash because i'm picking up the 3-day pass and I really don't feel like making 6 trips in and out of the city...

Edited by spazzman

Sup ECers. Finished this as a thanks to friends and supporters. Right before I go to the Poconos for the weekend too. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend as much as I do. ^_^

Edited by MadRaverRai

pretty much. it's all of GSC, really-- I check a couple of times a week & there are maybe 5 posts a day on average. we all got eaten by real life, and now you're NOT HERE </3 hope you're getting settled in okay, though!

Edited by Lira

Yeah it's pretty dead now. We hardly even meet up anymore. I think the young bloods should step in like we did in our days of youth and guide the next gen.

Yeah it's pretty dead now. We hardly even meet up anymore. I think the young bloods should step in like we did in our days of youth and guide the next gen.

agree.

It's easy to see why new people aren't taking charge - why do that when the site isn't even that active/ seemingly nobody cares?

Edited by Jebsax2006