Sign in to follow this  
MadRaverRai

Yori's Room

2693 posts in this topic

pretty damn much. fuck them, we got enough ultras in to destroy the floor during "We Belong." ...and get mobbed by kandi kids. lol.

we know that. does it seem like we don't care? HELL no. it put a serious damper on the night. we were all pissed & made sure everyone knew it. but we had to make the best of a shitty situation.

either way, this was my first Made Event since Armin in April of last year, and we got lucky with sticks back then. I'm not going to any events run by Made until maybe Electric Zoo, and that's still a maybe because of retardedly high ticket prices that will undoubtedly get even higher.

like someone said, it's better to stay with events whose organizers party right along with us.

Edited by Lira

Tainted Transmission Episode 38 broadcasting live today from Los Angeles Glowsticking.com Glowshop. Tune in at 1:00pm Pacific Time on

Click here

if anyone has pics from this weekend - i'd like to see them

:)

if anyone has pics from this weekend - i'd like to see them

:)

O SNAPS, ZERO POSTED =O

some on the site knows me

* smiles *

...man - i do need to post more

something happened this weekend?

Yeah, the same thing I do every weekend - got drunk and took my pants off, what did you do?

i cried softly...

...so no one could hear

I'm going to invade the east in a few weeks.

Gonna be a crazy month. Felix gotta stock up on the bamboo.

Yo on the real,

heard the Turok Nigtow is comin' to the EC... shits crazy.

hey everyone, haven't been able to stick much lately but i remember most of the moves. gonna get back into it again this summer now that i know the hot spots in this country.

don't have much flexibility with my schedule or even vacation time, but i will be back in nyc the first two weeks of april. i'm so upset that i'll be missing the big april meetup but this was all i could get. hope to see some of you!

hey everyone, haven't been able to stick much lately but i remember most of the moves. gonna get back into it again this summer now that i know the hot spots in this country.

don't have much flexibility with my schedule or even vacation time, but i will be back in nyc the first two weeks of april. i'm so upset that i'll be missing the big april meetup but this was all i could get. hope to see some of you!

Dude. Don't be a ghost again when u come back. Ill def be down to chill whenever.

O_O

JiN!!!!

The fucking EC is complete once again!

Also don't think I will forget this. I will fucking pick up every CC member and make sure a meetup happens. In all seriousness.

Jin-sama!

omg - if you make it i swear some of the new members will fckng explode

"See that kids - thats EC freehand - BOOSH"

Yo on the real,

heard the Turok Nigtow is comin' to the EC... shits crazy.

Pffffffttt

LOL

Oh shit it's JinRave. Haha

I see a meetup in the future. And drinking. I guess the EC vets are comin out of the woodwork. There might be hope for Freehand now. Maybe the Stringer to Freehander ratio will get better. Instead of it being 5/1.

Pffffffttt

LOL

Oh shit it's JinRave. Haha

I see a meetup in the future. And drinking. I guess the EC vets are comin out of the woodwork. There might be hope for Freehand now. Maybe the Stringer to Freehander ratio will get better. Instead of it being 5/1.

if jin comes. glowstringing might become extinct @_@

haha..

dam that would be crazy if he could make it to SSBMU tho

Edited by FreakDeke

My dude, we need to hang out when you're around! I second Spazz's suggestion for CC meetup. old school unite!